Chapter 3

Anna POV

As I expected, I'm having a night shift today. Nooooo. Well at least what happen afternoon just now was fun.

"Unnie!!I'm home" Yelled Eunbin

"Ah welcome home. Here's your thing" you hand over her album.

"Yessssss!! Love you Unnie. "

"Well just don't let mum or dad know that you went to their fansign too many time until they recognize you tho "

"Eh..... How did you know??"

"Cause when I say your name, they get confuse so I tell them that I'm your sister. Well is not big deal tho since its not like I'm going to meet them again. "

"Oh ok then. I'll treat you next week then"

"Just remember it yourself "

"Ok" Then Eunbin left to her room.

Well it might be shocking like ' Where'sthe mom and dad' like what. All I knew that they're busy so they stay at another house across the town from here. We don't visit them much since they're busy so they just transfer all our monthly allowances to our bank account. So, basically now I'm an adult so i don't want to use all the money they gave so I think that maybe saving those money up will have better use next time right?? Never mind. Now I'm going to my night shift.

3rd POV

Sajangnim: How's your family problem.?Have you settle it.

Anna: Ah yes sajangnim. I have settle it just now.

Sajangnim: Ok good. I'm going back home now so I'm leaving the store to you to look after. Good night.

Anna: Good night sajangnim.

Back to Anna POV

Me alone with another sleeping cashier in the middle of the night. Just great. Just hope for sunrise now. Maybe time will past by quickly right.

*Ding dong*

Oh someone's here. It looks like he can't even walk I mean. He smells. Is he drunk??I hope that I'm okay. He's walking to me now. What!!!

Drunk Man: H---i theeeere. Lettts hang OUT !! It willllll be funnnnn

Anna: No thanks sir. I have work to do.

Drunk Man: I SAY HANG OUT WITH ME.!!!

he grabs my hand

Anna: NOOOOOOO!!

Trying my best to get it off

Drunk Man: YOU'RE DEAF ARE YOU. I SAY FOLLOW ME AND HANG OUT WITH ME!!!

I'm so scared that I'm about to cry. I hope someone will save me now.

Suddenly someone grab the man's hand and the man let go off my hand. One of his hand held mine while the other one grabs the drunk man's hand.

"Let go off her"

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU"says the drunk man

"I have called the police"

As soln as he says that, the drunk man took off.

"Thanks for saving me " I thank her.

"..........Chae Anna ??"

"Yes??"

"Don't you remember me??"

He pulling his mask down

"I'm Suga "

_________________________________________

A/N 💕
So that's for today. The reason the manager of the store is called sajangnim is the manager is kind to his people(?) [I don't know what this called] so they decided to respect him and called him instead. And for the last part of the story, you will know the reason the next chapter🌝 Bye for now 👋