Chapter 6

Anna POV

"Hurry up! You are late!" the other manager says
"Ok coming" I replied
I'm in a hurry now, why this happen right?

*2 hours ago

When I finished all my job at Bighit ,I went back home to pack my stuff for BTS Wings in Taipei. As I am packing, my sister, Chae  Eunbin barged into my room. 

"Unnie, where's my album?"

"Here. You still owe me food tho ( A/N referring to chapter 1 deal)

" I will treat you in future. I'm broke right now."

"Stop spending your money on albums and you will be rich"

"Well, they keep coming out with new album and as their hardcore fan, I'm going to buy it . Say why are you packing?Where are you going?"

"Taipei."

"Huh?! You are going to Taipei. BTS are going to there as well. Waaaa Unnie you're so lucky"

At that point, I froze. I didn't thought my sister is this hardcore until memorizing their schedule. Compare to me, I still need to look through my phone to remember their schedule.

"Unnie, you okay?"

"Hmmm.. yeah just day dreaming."

"Ah!! Mum said that you just got a new job. What job?"

Crap. I didn't expect her to ask tho.

"Just.......Manager.... an ordinary store manager."

"Unnie, you are stuttering . You're lying"

"N..ooooo "

"Wait!! Manager and you're going to Taipei. Spit it out Unnie"

"Hahahaha you're just dreaming about the part I'm going to Taipei tho."

"No!! Spit it out Unnie"

* Back to present

After all the explaining, I am officially late for the first day. Can you believe her deduction skill. She need to be in investigating field or else her talent go to waste. 

Now, back to my work. Getting their passport and luggage check. I'm ready to go.

~ Time skip to boarding plane~

Well, I thought I'm going to sit alone. Well, I'm wrong tho. Guess who I am sitting with.....

My savior for the night I almost got harrased

Yes, Yoongi oppa. Well unlike fan, I am thier manager, so I thought calling them using their real name sound more appropriate although they insists that I can call them whatever I want to. But as their manager and a year younger then their maknae, so I thought callig them with their real name with oppa behind it sound more appropriate.

"Manager-nim...." Suga says

"Yes??"

"Put on your seat belt. Its about to fly"

"Okay.....Neh Yoongi oppa"

" ??????" He looked towards me with a confused face.

" It would be nice if you guys called me by my name instead. It's kind of weird tho. A worldwide superstar calling someone who is younger then them manager. "

"But it's your job as our manager right?"

"Yeah but maybe by you all call me by my name it will make me feel more comfortable."

"Okay, if you say so"

Wow, never in my life I be in this situation. Asking a superstar to call my name instead. I think I just did something stupid. Now I regret it. Ohno. Maybe sleeping will help me forget about everything. Here to Taipei needs around 3 hours.

Suga POV

Well I'm not complaining . Maybe its nice to get to know new people??

"Neh Anna........"

"Anna.....Anna...."

She's not replying . That's weird.

"Anna.....Oh asleep I see."

She looks like a puppy when she sleeps. Sleeping side way with her phone still on. Can't blame her right, she has work to do to after working with us.

I sit her up so she can sleep peacefully and cover her with my jacket. She won't catch a cold now right? Oh well, it's good to know her .

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N🌸

As promise. A new chapter every week. Luckily for me, my exam has finished but I am kind of scared for my result tho. Maybe Yoongi in this story is kind of OOC( out of character) just think of this, he can't be savage towards a girl who is his manager and they just met less than a week. 😏And just a reminder, this is a fan fiction. It's full with imagine (the timeline is real but just the addition of Anna) Hope you all enjoy this. Thanks. Bye for now👋🏻