Chapter 19

3rd POV

The day after Christmas was almost the end of the year. And that means tight schedule with all the Gayo Daejun. And at that time, it was also V birthday. So the members are planning to celebrate it at KBS since it was as well, the KBS Gayo Daejun.

Anna POV

Because it's Tae Tae oppa's birthday today, we are going to celebrate it at KBS. I bought the cake with Jiminie oppa and Jiminie oppa says that he wants it in the waiting room and I thought, why not.

As Jiminie oppa set up for the candles, I began shooting the process. I helped them to shoot a lot of their Bangtan Bomb because since I am their manager and I am always by their side, it's much easier for me to capture any special moments so that they can also share it with the Army's.

After the birthday celebration, we continued in the waiting room and giving out gifts. As for me, I didn't know what to get so I bought him a scarf since it was near winter at that time. 

"Ermmm oppa, here's my gift to your birthday. It's not much but since it's around winter so I thought it was a good gift for you, a hand knitted scarf by me "

"You really knitted it by yourself?Wow!You're really talented. Thanks, I'll appreciate the gift."

And all of a sudden, Tae Tae oppa hugged me. It really shocked me that he would hug me since we didn't know each other that close although I have been as their manager for almost 3 months.

"Thanks........... for the hug. Can you please don't hug me anymore because it's starting to get a little bit uncomfortable."

"Ah!I'm sorry. I didn't notice that but still thanks for the scarf." 

Suga POV

The jealousy really hits me. I didn't know why but every time I saw Anna becoming closer to the other really gets on my nerve. And just now like what V is doing to her really hits me. He's hugging her!Like hugging her!I know that it's bad to have feeling in this way but I don't know why this new feeling in my body for Anna is killing me.

V POV

It actually feel nice hugging her just ow. I didn't know that Anna could bring out that new feeling inside of my body. It feels strange and yet it feels comfortable. But, I don't know why, the time when I hug Anna, Yoongi hyung's eyes are burning with fire as it wanted to kill me in that instance for hugging Anna. This does feel weird, a new manager in our team and we are having sort of fighting to gain her attention especially now, me with Yoong hyung. Is this what we call

Love rival?