"Zhaozhi, are you okay? It's your turn now" I'm surprised to be asked like this by the manager.

"HE-hello..." I couldn't say it out because Jisung is keep staring at me and I keep looking at my members but they told me 'it's okay. Calm down' to me "I'm Zhaozhi. I'm from China. And the... The reason I wear mask because I'm sick. Please excuse me" I continue with my excuses. This time I introduced myself in Korean.

But Since my name is changed so one will know its me. So I'm safe. I took a deep sigh as relief. Then the other 6 trainees introduced themselves to us.

"okay good. I hope you girls get along from today to the future. I'll go now" the manager said then left. So me and my other 2 members followed them.

Since I have free time in here I called to Chenle.

After a few minutes me and chenle meet up. Thanks to him that he came to my graduation ceremony at China. I've graduated from high school from 4 years ago.

"chenleeeeee

"chenleeeeee. Tell the girls to the place that we used to meet but don't tell them I'm here. Because I want to surprise them, okay ma?" I told him.

"sure and why not?" he replied. Then he planned and tell the girls. I'm so excited to meet them because we don't really keep in touch with each other because I was busy in China.

"how are you and Yeonji?" I asked chenle.

"we're good" he replied simply.

-Park Jisung's pov-

One of the Chinese trainee is really rude. I think her name was Zhaozhi? She was the only wear mask but the others were took it off except her. What's with her.

I'm on my way to the cafeteria to buy sth to drink but sth caught my eyes. Chenle is talking to a Chinese member who was wearing the mask? Ugh I don't care whatever.

Then I ordered the drinks. Then the girl who was a Chinese member stand next to me to order. I think she doesn't notice me bc I wear a head and a mask.

Her hand caught my attention once again because I saw a ring symbol that similar to my necklace that Hana gave me

"zhao Hanaaaaaa! Are you done yet?" a girl shout from the far and run up to her.

"aishhhhh. How many times do I have to tell you? Don't call me that name again" the girl who name was Zhaozhi said. But why did the girl called her Hana?

She took the drinks and left after she paid for it. She forgot her ID member card but eh? How does she have it? Normally trainees who has the card usually the old trainees. Aishh do I have to give it back to her?

-Zhaozhi's pov- 

I quickly left after I got my drinks. And ofc! I have to wear my mask every time I come here it's better to protect before people find out its me.

"aiyaa. Where is my ID member ID card...? " I told LuWei Jeje. We tried to talk to each other to make her korean improve.

Someone tapped my shoulders when I was trying to find the card.

"you left it

"you left it. Here" someone lead my card but the things is I didn't notice it's Park jisung!! Omo Omo! I forgot to take my ID member card back at the cafeteria and he get it back for me omo.

"ah thank you" I tried to pretend that I cannot speak Korea so he won't know.

"how did you have this card member and you are just here today?" he asked me oh nooooo. I avoided his eyes.

"what are you talking about?" I said and quickly dragged LuWei Jeje away from him.