5

"Hana-ah eat breakfast before you go to school. And don't be rush. You still got 50mins before the school start and Chenle come here and have breakfast with Hana" mom said while she's preparing breakfast on the table.

Yes, I'm living with my mom and my dad is working in another country.
Then Chenle came and sit next to me and we started to eat.

While eating he keeps telling me to finish my breakfast fast  because he said his friends will pick him.

"Hurry up Hana-ah my friends will be here soon" he said with the worried and nagging voice and that totally annoyed me sooooo much. And guess what

"Yah!! If you're in that much hurry just go with them first!!! I need my time to finish this.  you're always nagging at me!!" I shouted at him because he was "TOO" annoying.

"Yah!! If mom wouldn't wake you up and who else will wake you up?!! You slow ass turtle!!" He shouted at me back.

"Excuse me?! What did you just call me?! MOM!!! Did you hear what Chenle just called me?!!" I shouted loudly to my mom because she's still in the kitchen.

"Aigooo you two should stop fighting! You've already grown up stop being childish fight each other like a child!!" She shouted back from the kitchen so me and Chenle can hear her clearly.

"You nagging dolphin-_-💢" I said in low voice so mom can't hear what I just called him.

"Yah!! Excuse me?! You- " suddenly his phone ring then he picked up
"Oh, you guys are already here? Okay I'm coming" he's talking on the phone while giving the death glares to me. And ofc I give him back the death glare too.

"Mom!! I'm going first. My friends are here!" He said while preparing his stuffs and he left.

"Okay Chenle-ah. And what about Hana?" She asked.

"Mom, it's okay let him go first because his friends are already here" I said then continue eating my breakfast peacefully after Chenle left.

Without that dolphin brother nagging near my ears ughh that's my peaceful morning breakfast.

Chenle's POV:

I left home without that slow ass little sister. Because everything she do it's really slowww.

After that I opened the door and they're already here. So we left to school by walking to school.

Oh right!! Since I'm in a boy group name "NCT" is the KPOP band in SM Ent. But there are three units of it... "NCT U" "NCT127" and last one is "NCT DREAM". And since me and my best friends are still teenagers  they divided us into "NCT DREAM" so here we are.

They're Mark hyung, Renjun hyung, Jeno hyung, Haechan hyung, Jaemin hyung and then Jisung. Since Jisung is the Maknae of "NCT" and "NCT DREAM" so I'm still his hyung hahaha because I'm older than that Maknae for 1 year.

__________

Writer: guess who will ask Chenle about his sister?