44

-Zhaozhi's pov-

I've arrived at the place that I used to train and memories. I'm here once again. Hmm after this I'm thinking of surprise the girls bc I came back this time I didn't tell them.

We went into a big practice room. LiLi and Lu Wei Jeje are surprised because they came in here for the first time. I'm good cause I'm used to train here for a while.

Then another 6 trainees came in. I'm not surprised about them the things is the rest of NCT members are also with them. BUT WHY ARE THEY WITH THEN? I'm so confused.

 BUT WHY ARE THEY WITH THEN? I'm so confused

"okayyyyyy so since everyone are here. I'm going to introduce to you guys to know each other" my manager said.

"annyeonghaseo" we greeted each other.

"okay so, they all were SMrookies and now they have debuted in a band called NCT. They devided into three units" the manager explain to us.

For me there is no problem since I alrd know all of them but my manager has to explain this to LuWei Jeje and LiLi Jeje. And the things is I have to pretend that I don't know.

"To The World This Is NCT" they greeted to us.

"NCT has devided into Sub Units. NCT U, NCT 127 and NCT DREAM" the manager told us.

"And the girls are also rookies trainees and they are gonna debut with you this year. And girls introduce yourselves" the manager told us to introduce to them.

"but can I introduce myself in Chinese since I'm not fluent in Korean yet" LuWei Jeje asked the manager and they allowed.

I'm now don't really have good feeling... I feel like someone is keep staring to me again. Do I really catch his attention that much? Is it because I am the only one who still wear mask? I have to be careful.

"hello, my name is LuWei. I'm from Chinese" LuWei Jeje introduced herself.

"hello, my name is LiLi. Same like LuWei..." LiLi Jeje​ introducing herself.

While she's still introducing herself

While she's still introducing herself. Chenle also keep looking at me but I shake my head to give a sing that 'pretend not to know me. Im begging you' I try to wink wink wink my eyes but then our manager notice me.