26

Right now I'm waiting for Park Ji in the XXX park.

I got a text from Him that he wants to talk with me.

============================

Park Jisung
xxx-xxxx-xxx

Hey bro, can we talk?

Yeah, sure.

Go out?

Why not? To the XXX Park then.

Sure. See you.

Alright.

============================

So we decided to talk outside without anyone notice us.

That was great that I chose the place that not much people go. So it's easy for us to talk.

Since we both are Idols.

I'm wearing a black mask and a cap.

Then someone that wears black clothes all over the body even the mask and cap just like me.

It's totally Park Jisung.

"Yo wassup bro" He said and we do the hand-shake(not the normal handshake xD. It's like how to boys do when they meet each other).

Normally all the boys did that when they meet each other.

"So... what do you want to talk about?" I asked him.

He looks hesitant so I just stand still and wait what he will talk.

"I'm sorry bro but I think I like Hana too" he said.

I'm surprised.

Because I didn't know he likes Hana too.

"Alright... then... whoever takes Hana first will win"

Author's POV:

Jaehee and Yeonji were walking passed by the park. Hana couldn't join them because she busy pack her stuff and clothes for her to move out to live at the trainees dorm.

Yeonji saw Park Ji and Han ji is with each other.

"Yah... isn't that Park ji...." Yeonji quickly tell jaehee. She paused a bit then continue "and... Han ji?" She asked.

Jaehee tried to look at the direction that Yeonji pointed to and really saw them.

"Yea! It's really them...." she said and paused then she continues "couldn't be they're dating?" She said.

"Aishhhh!! Stupid. You watch too much romance boys love stories" Yeonji said and slapped her back not that really hurt.

So they sneaked to the near by bush to listen what are they talking about.

"Whoever take Hana first will win" Han Ji said.

Yeonji and jaehee are shocked then looked at each other.

Then they continue to listen to their conversations.

Since Jaehee is leaning her hands on Yeonji shoulders, she couldn't balance.

then they both fell out from the bush that could let Park Jisung and Han ji notice them.

"Yeonji? Jaehee? What are you guys doing?" Park Jisung i asked.

"Ah... Umm... ehehehe... we're...we're ju-just..." Yeonji said nervously.

"We're just walking around!! And... and Yeonji fell on the ground and I just wanted to help her but then I couldn't control my balance so we both fell..." Jaehee made some excuses. She's also nervous.

"I'm sorry... I did not intended to listen to both of you ta-talking... we-we just passed by" Yeonji apologized nervously.

Both of them Park Jisung and Han Jisung look at them then continue to look into each other's eyes.

Like having a death glare match.

"Fine then. If one of us is the one who gets Hana first will win" Han Jisung said with a smirk face to Park Jisung.

"Alright" Park Jisung replied.

Both of Yeonji and Jaehee gaps then look at each other giving a sign like 'otteoke?'

Then both of Jisung turns to opposite directions and walk away left Jaehee and Yeonji there.

Jaehee stand up and picked Yeonji up.

"We gotta do sth" Jaehee said.

"I think this is not good either. I think they're..." Yeonji replied and paused.

"Agreed" Jahee couldn't do anything but just agreed.

"Gonna tell Hana faster. I think those two are fighting for Hana... don't you think?" Yeonji asked her and she nodded.

-The Next Day-
Hana's POV:

I prepared and packed the stuff, clothes that I need to live on my own.

I told mom about being an idol. She also agreed and she also supported me. And I told her that I have to move to the trainee's dorm and live there.

Mom was so proud of me and also sad at the same time because she doesn't want me to move out. But I still can come and visit her on weekend if I could I told her.

I was about to move out since last night but it was too Sudden. So I stayed with her for a night.

Chenle gonna pick me up after school then go to practice together.

then I went to school.

I arrived at the classroom. When I entered Yeonji and Jaehee look so deadly.

What's with them?

Then they quickly run to me.

"Hana!! WE HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!! It's important!!" Yeonji shouts to me.

"YEAH!!" Jaehee repeats after Yeonji said.

First they were about to dragged me out but then stunned because

Han ji shown up.

They look nervous but why?

"I guess........ we'll tell you later!! Now! Go back to your sit it's time" Jaehee said and quickly dragged me back to my seat.

What's with these people?

*Skip to break time*

Finally it's break time. I can relax my brain now.

"Hana ah" the two voices were calling me at the same time.

Looks like those two people are having a staring contest.

[a/n: who are calling her at the same time?]