38

-Hana's Pov-

I Can't reject him this time. As I saw Park Ji is always be here by my side unlike HAN Ji. He never lied to me. He may be rude at first but he actually care about me.

I know I hate the way we always fight in front of others but it was really fun. Like everyone said 'if you hate them. In the end you'll end up with them' so this was so true.

I spent my time with him alot more than Han​Ji. He changed alot since Somi transferred into our class. And afterward have secret relationship with Somi without letting me know.

And now I know now how much Park Ji really take care of me and love me. So I decided to try it together.

That's why you should love people who loves you not the one that make you hurt.

Then we went back to the concert but it's alrd ended. Aishhhhh goshhh I missed the concert again.

"where were you two?! And eh?" Chenle asked

"you two...?" Yeonji​ asked us bc everyone see us holding hands.

"yep, we're going out now" he said and lifted up our holding hands.

"WAHH YOU TWO FINALLY" everyone said it in the same time

Btw we also have a secret relationship without letting anyone knows except the Dreamies members and the girls.

They actually happy and congratulations for us that me and Park Ji is now in relationship. And also they will not tell anyone or say it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Time Flies-

It's been 6 months now since I'm dating with Park Ji. I totally know how much he loves me now and also me... I love him too. I can't believe at the end I'm ended up with someone who I used to Hate.

"Baby, where do you want to go on our date?" Park Ji suddenly come and ask me.

"umm where to date? What if we get caught by your fans?" I told him worriedly.