25

"Oh I'm fine and stop fighting with your brother. And Hana ah... what happened on that day? Can you tell me? But it's fine if you don't wanna. Won't force" he said.

Then I told him everything from the start til the end.

After a long talk the manager let us move. I think she/he couldn't notice me so I take my mask off.

"Manager-nim it's me... Zhong Hana. Hehe" I chuckled.

"Oh Hana! And Chenle don't forget to tell her" Their manager noticed it's me so she/he won't force us to move since we are the last one to meet them.

Then we moved the place.

I'm sitting in front of my nagging brother.

I'm having a staring competition with him but we got cut off just because the manager-nim is the one who stopped us.

"Okayyyy fineeee you win

"Okayyyy fineeee you win... jeez" he said.

Ahah! Finally he gave up and I just give him a smirk.

"I'll smack you. If you continue to give me that face" he said.

"Alright go ahead and smack me. Ahah what would your fans will think when they see their idol is smacking someone?" I teased him. :3

"Ahhhhhh Alright Alright okayyyyyy. The rookie's manager-nim wants you to move to the rookie's dorm. That's it. Tomorrow I'll go pick you up with Taeyong hyung" he told me.

I was shocked. Because Chenle told me. I move out? And live on my own?!

ㅠㅠ I'm not ready to live on my own yet. But I'll try my best so mom and dad will be proud of their daughter

I peeked a look at Park Ji... he's talking with Yeonji.

I wonder what are they talking about.

After that it's time...

I'm sitting in front of him

So awkward.

Like literally all of the fans and idol they hook their hands together.