21

Hana's POV:

After I saw that happened, I left. On the way back, my phone ring.

I took my phone out from the jacket's pocket and saw the name

Lami...? Why is she calling me? I thought she's with Park ji just now. Then I picked up the call.

"Annyeonhaseo... Hana? Is it you?" She started to talk first.

"Oh annyeon Lami. Something... happened?" I asked her even I already know the situation.

"Umm Yeah... I guess...? I want to talk. Hana, are you free?" She asked.

"Jinjja? Okay komawo Hana ah. Let's meet at the XXX shop next to the XXX bus station, okay?" She told me.

"Kirae, see you" I replied then I hanged up the phone.

Then I walk to the location that she told me. Thinking of what happened earlier made me kinda... aishh jinjja idk how to explain this feelings.

After a long walk I've arrived at the location that she told me. I stand In front of the shop before I entered I took a deep breath. When I went in the shop I see

Lami is waving at me to let me notice her. I smile at her and went to sit in front of her. Try to smile even if I don't want...

"Hey Lami" I said.

"Hey Hana^^ how have you been?" She asked

"I'm good what about you?" I replied also asked her back.

"I'm good too. I've been busy lately" she said.

"I see. And what to you want to talk about anyway?" I asked and her face starts to change.

 And what to you want to talk about anyway?" I asked and her face starts to change

"Umm yeah, actually... It's about Jisung oppa..." she told me. I knew it... she would talk about Park Ji.

I just nodded.

"Hana ahh... please help me with Jisung oppa. If I succeed I'll treat you, okay?" she said. She actually wants to talk with me because she wants me to help her and Park Ji...