41

-Hana's pov-

"Hana ahh congrats to you guys

"Hana ahh congrats to you guys... and wish you both last long. and btw i hope he will take care of you well. also im leaving tonight" she told me.

"leaving? eh?" im surprised when she told me that she's leaving.

"abroad" she told me.

"wahhh congratulation" i said.

"i gtg now" she said. we both hugged each other then i when back to the practice room.

i was about to go in but i heard people are talking. when i peek a look it's his manager and him are talking. i heard every single things... so he found out about us.

I heard every single things... Career and Relationship huh...? i started to cry but i covered my mouth so no one will know... It's better for him to choose Career over me because he needs to. Then i run out from there and decided to call to Chenle.

"Chenleeeeeeeeeeeeeee" i sobbed when Chenle picked up the call.

"EH?! what wrong??!!" chenle asked me worriedly when he heard i'm crying on the phone.

"I'm... I'm" then i started to cry real harder.

"where are you now imma go find you" he said and i told him where am i. In the near by park beside our dormitory.

after 10 mins we meet each other. I ran to hug him when i see him.

"chen-chenle... i didn't think my relationship between me and Jisung would become to end" i told him and he break the hug quickly.

 i didn't think my relationship between me and Jisung would become to end" i told him and he break the hug quickly

"what did you say?! that jerk! imma go and kill him" he said angrily but i stopped him.

"nooooooooooooooo!! it just bc your manager found out that we're dating and we're both still underage to date. and-and he let Jisung choose between Career and Relationship... i think it's better to let him choose his career over me" i told every single things that i heard it all to him.

"i see... it must be hard for you to accept it. Jisung will probably hurt as well" he said.

"i'm going back to China... its better for us not to see each other anymore. i'll pick my stuff and go back home now to find ma(mom)" i said and quickly go to the dorm and pick up all my stuff to go back home. After done packing i call to my mom.