14

==========================
Notice:

Underlined sentence: are talking in Chinese

==========================

Hana's POV:

"Oppa!!" Someone suddenly shown up.

"Oh Lami! Hello" Jeno oppa said hello to her

"Oh hey Lami this is Hana and Hana this is Lami" Haechan oppa introduce me to her and introduce her to me.

"Oh annyeonhaseo. My name is Kim Sungkyung but just call me Lami my stage name and I'm 16 years old this year. I've been Sm rookie for 5 years now and nice to meet you hope we get along well" Lami introduce herself to me and gives me a smile. But I'm shocked. She's the same age as me.

"Oh you're same age as me hehe. Oh btw, annyeonhaseo. I'm Zhong Hana. I'm Chenle's little sister. Nice to meet you too. And I'm just new here" I introduce myself to her and give her a smile of mine.

"Good we hope you guys get along well" Jeno said then Jaemin oppa came next to me and pat my head. (How lovely xDDD)

"So which means... I have to come here everyday after school with that guy?" I said and point to Park Ji. And they all nodded.

Wth.... nooooooooo why with him?==

"I-i can go with Chenle... right Chenle?" I said and look to Chenle and Jisung just glare at me so I glare at me back.

"Oh btw here's the hot chocolate for you" Lami said and give the drinks to Park Ji. And everyone bursted into laugh and teas Park Ji.

"Aww someone is really good to Our Maknae wehehehehe. And where's ours?" Haechan oppa teases Lami and Park Ji. I chuckled and Park Ji glare at me so I stopped chuckled.

"Don't worry oppa.... I got yours too" Lami said and went to take the drinks to give them except me because we just met ofc.

"Haaaaa thought there's no for us. That's our Lami" Haechan oppa said and pinched her cheek. No wonder they looked so close... I'm jealous.... hope to get along with them as well.

"Oh Hana take mine... here! I haven't drink any" my eyes widen. I'm shocked and ofc not I cannot take it.

"No! No! no! it's fine you don't have to give me I'm good" I gave her back but still she gave me so I accepted it.

"Good^^" she said. I just smile and nodded.

"Okayyyyyy so let's get back to our practice" Mark oppa said then everyone left.

"Why are you following us?" Mark oppa asked Park Ji and he just shocked.

"What? I'm going to practice too ofc" he said.

"Didn't you hear that manager let you teach Hana about dancing?" Mark oppa said.

"Oh right... but-" Park Ji said but Mark oppa cut his line.

"No but! Go now. We're leaving" Mark oppa said then left with others.

"Don't worry Jisung oppa!! Fighting! Also you too Hana" she said with smile and then left me and Park Ji alone in the practice room

"Don't worry Jisung oppa!! Fighting! Also you too Hana" she said with smile and then left me and Park Ji alone in the practice room.... this situation is silent and kind of awkward.

And that moment I kinda noticed that Lami likes Park Ji...? Pfft maybe I think too much forget it @.@

"What are you thinking in your little head huh?" Park Jin asked and flick his finger on my forehead

"Owwww Jesus Christ it's hurt. Wanna die or sth? Sheesh" I said and death glare to him.

"Never mind. We'll start tomorrow. Is it okay?" he asked.

"Umm sure" I replied.

"Alright then. I'll go to practice with them. Follow me" he told me to follow him so I followed him. And we're here in the NCT Big practice room.

"Oh Jisung! And.... who's that?" Someone asked When I entered the room and I'm shocked.

Why.... there're a lot of members....? But couldn't be my brother is in another group?

"Yah..... this isn't the group that you're in...right??" I whispered to ask Park Ji and he just pinched my cheeks.

"Stupid, they all are my members and we're in the same group" he whispered to me back.

"Oh Hyungs!! She's Chenle little sister" he told the guy.... maybe... he's the leader of this group? He looks cool anyway.

__________

Writer: guess what will happen next?

Find out in the next chapter❤️

I will update one a week❤️ don't forget to continue to read the story❤️

Please help vote for this 🙏❤️ and comments down if u like this Wattpad ❤️ I appreciate all the cmt and vote you give me❤️❤️
and Enjoy the Next Part❤️❤️