17

(Guys I think imma started write more longer so in each chapters wont be short. And hope you guys enjoy reading it❤️)

Park Jisung's POV:

We were performing 1,2,3 song then suddenly my eyes met Hana's eyes... she turned away fast and I looked away also. Why my face is so hot?

Seeing her smiling makes me happy. What?! What I'm I thinking?

She likes Han Jisung, idiot.

*The Next Day*

Weekdays that we're going to school. Aishh I'm lazy.... last night was stayed up late playing some games with the members.

Aishh these hyung always teas me around so much but without them my life would be bored.

I went to my locker to get some books and stuff.

Then BANG!! A loud voice by somebody's hand.

"Yah Park Jisung. Don't forget you'll be teaching me to dance today" who else said this. Ofc its the naughty little girl Hana.

I just give a glare to her.

"What? I'm trying not to be rude to you why are you acting like this? What? Not used to it? Ahaha could you... had fallen for me? AHAHA" Hana said. Why does this girl talk too much.

"Ahaha you are talking too much. Stop talking nonsense. Who would fallen for a girl like you?" I said and flick my finger on her forehead.

"Oww! That's hurt. Wanna die or sth?" She shouted to me.

"Aishhhhhhh YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING ALREADY, CAN YOU?!" Chenle suddenly appeared up behind us

"Chen-Chenle?" I was like freaked out to see him.

"What? Freaked out just because you see me?" Chenle asked her.

"Jeez what's with you? Oh? Ah!! Han Ji Ah!! Over here" Hana shouted to Han ji then she run to him.