5.

That night Yoongi and Jimin talked for a while. Yoongi wanted to help Jimin so bad but he needed to know more about what he was going through.

"Jimin, can you please tell me where did it all started?" Yoongi looked at Jimin with sweet eyes and patted his hand on his thigh, signing that it was okay.

Jimin hesitated for a moment. But he wanted to be honest.

"Uhm, i dont actually know when it did but when i was in highschool i wanted to change myself for the better. I did a lot of dancing and wanted to be the best i could be. but i just- i just was not happy with myself" Jimin stopped fot a moment en needed to breath in. He looked at Yoongi and he nodded that it was ok to continue. "I started skipping meals and working out a lot, and my weight dropped quik. I loved it, but i loved it a little too much. I got carried away and now im here. Im a dissapointment." He looked down with tears in his eyes. Did he just say all of that? This was his big secret. His thing. Not Yoongis.

But for some reason he felt comfortable with telling Yoongi.

Yoongis heart broke hearing all this. He had been going through this for a long time, this was controlling his life. He felt so sad that his suspisions had been right.

He knew this was a very sensitive topic for Jimin so he needed to respond carefully.

"You are not Jimin. You are so strong. You have been dealing with all of this and are still trying to put out your best self. Thats so strong of you. But just know that you dont need to be, not right now. From
now on ill be here to help you." Yoongi said, still rubbing Jimins thigh.

Jimin cried onto Yoongis shoulder."Thank you Yoongi." They stayed like that for a while.

———
The next morning was sunday. And when Jimin woke up he didnt go for a workout, like he normally would. He was just too tired from all the crying. He thought of yesterday and wanted to cry all over again. How could he tell Yoongi?

He walked into the living room to find Yoongi watching TV. "Goodmorning" Yoongi looked up and saw Jimin standing there. He cant help but thing he looked adorable with his messy hair and sleepy face.

"Goodmorning Jimin, did you sleep well?"

Jimin sat down next to Yoongi. "I actually did" He gave a warm smile wich Yoongi returned. It wasnt awkward between the boys now but there was definitly a change in atmosphere, it felt saver.

"Would you want some breakfast? Doesnt have to be anything big" Yoongi said kinda shrugging. He didnt want to make eating a big deal, or talking about it like its something forbidden. But he knew that from now on it would be a sensitive topic. But that was okay. Yoongi actually stayed up late at night searching the internet about eating disorders. He needed to know more if he wanted to be there for Jimin. So he kindly did his research.

"Actually yeah, that sounds good" Jimin was shocked that he actually wanted some breakfast. But he somehow felt okay with eating.

"Sure i will make us some, how does eggs and bacon with toast sound?"

Jimin started overthinking. He wanted to eat, but toast was about 150 calories, eggs were 150 calories and then the devil, bacon. Bacon was a lot. About 450 calories? That is a lot. Too much. All together 750 calories, that was a lot for breakfast. That was a lot for a whole day. He did want to have a healthier realtionship with food but this was too much for him. He couldnt bring himself to say yes.

"Jimin?"

Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Yoongi with a sad expression. "Its okay if you dont want too, we can make something easier. How about some yoghurt with fruit? That sounds nice doesnt it?"

Jimin was so relieved. "Yes that sounds better"

If this is what its going to be like from now on, than maybe after all Jimin was going to be okay.