2.

2 weeks went by and Yoongi really was starting to worry. He almost never saw his friend ate. He asked him a every other morning and night and when they ate lunch together, he did too. He didnt do it to much because he didnt want Jimin to notice.

But ofcourse he did.

Food and exersice were the only thing on Jimins mind so when Yoongi brought it up he would think about it for a long time. Thats why Jimin started to eat in the morning and night, but only to throw it up afterwords. He didnt use to do it that much but the last 2 weeks it had become an habit. But sometimes he was just not in the mood to throw up at 7:30 am so he just didnt eat and let Yoongi ask. At that moment he didnt care.

Yoongi was pretty sure something was going on. He lived with Jimin so ofcourse he noticed how thin he was and how much he excersiced and Danced. But know he noticed how little he ate. He needed to find out somehow if he was worrying over nothing or if something was going on for sure. He didnt know how but he had too. And Jimin was dreathing this day.

-
It was saturday night and Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon and Seokjin came over too Yoongis and Jimins dorm to hang out. They have done it a few times and enjoyed doing it. Seokjin brought cupcakes.

"Ahhhh look everybody. I baked delicious cupcakes for you all tonight!" Seokjin said while walking in with Taehyung and Jungkook.

Namjoon and Hoseok who already were there got excited. "Jin-hyung they look amazing!" Hoseok said. "I know, just like me" Jin said. Everybody laughed. He put the cupcakes down on the table and they all took one.

Except for Jimin.

He looked at the disguisting pink icing with sprinkles on top of the already sugary rich cake. It looked like a calorie bomb. Jimin didnt even think about touching that thing. He rather get questions than eat that thing.

"Arent you going to get one Jimin? Doesnt my baking look good to you?" Jin said.

"No thats not it all Jin-hyung. It looks delicious!" He said while guilping. It didnt. "Im just not hungry thats all, if i want one i just take it later" Jimin said while looking to Yoongi. Would he say anything?

Yoongi didnt. He looked like he was in deep thought. He could not guess about what and he also didnt know if Yoongi even heard about what was going on. He hope he didnt.

Yoongi did. He was thinking about a way of bringing it up, but he had no clue how.

"Well you should youre really missing out" Taehyung said while licking icing of his finger. "What are we going to do tonight?" he followed

God Jimin was happy that was over.

"We should play truth or dare!" Jungkook said. Everbody agreed and the first round started.