⭐ Ours | Eddie Brock

Hi! So the result of the votes for Peter Quill Angst or Eddie Brock Fluff:

Eddie Brock Fluff - 13
Peter Quill Angst - 10

So here it is, some cute fluffy imagine for our handsome Eddie!

P.s Sentences that are in bold are for Venom's dialogues!

-

You glanced at your watch and noticed that your boyfriend was 10 minutes late to pick you up. You owned a flower shop and it was where you first met Eddie Brock, your boyfriend.

Today you decided to close the shop earlier than usual because you were tired, and Eddie promised that he would take you home. A small smile appeared on your face when you remembered about your wonderful boyfriend.

The first time you saw him, you thought that he was acting weird. He often talked to himself and it was odd. But after knowing him, going for a date, and it turned to be a beautiful relationship— you discovered that he had Venom. Luckily, the thing really adored you. Sometimes Eddie even got jealous when you seemed to like Venom more than him.

You sighed and took out your phone from your handbag. You were going to text him when you saw a familiar face walked down the street, approaching you. You frowned when you recognised he was your ex.

You didn't have a good history with him. Your ex was abusive, controlling and you hated him. You quickly texted Eddie, worry started to crawl on your chest. Suddenly, Eddie called you and you quickly answered.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry I'm late! I'll be there soon."

You quickly walked to the nearest coffee shop, hoping that your ex has lost you in the crowd. The voice of your boyfriend soothed you a bit.

"Please come quick."

Eddie noticed the quiver in your voice. You were always afraid of your ex after what he had done to you. You didn't want to see his face anymore.

"What's wrong, pumpkin?"

Eddie often called you with that nickname whenever he was being sweet or worried about you. Right now, when he did not get a response from you, he was worried sick.

"Hello, Y/N. I've missed you."

You gasped when you saw your ex towered over you, a dirty smirk was painted on his face. You tried to force a smile and you were sure Eddie could hear his voice.

"Roman... What are you doing here?"

You shielded your fear with a small smile and stood up straight. Eddie heard you said your ex's name and he immediately turned into his protective mode.

"Are you calling your boyfriend?"

Your eyes widen and you lost your words. The torture that Roman provided you flashed through your mind and you were scared of him.

"Eddie, I need you. Please..."

You almost whimpered, before you heard your boyfriend growled. You were sure you heard Venom's voice before you ended the call.

"He's on his way here. You better go."

You said sternly, only for Roman to laugh at you. He grabbed your wrist, and you winced at his hold. He was meant to hurt you, and he would never stop.

"You're mine, Y/N. Do you think I would ever let you go?"

"It has been a year, Roman! You should move on!"

You yelled at his face, ignoring the fact that everyone in the coffee shop was staring at you with questions in their minds. Roman seemed to noticed the attention and he quickly guided you out of the shop. You struggled in his grip but he just won't let you go.

"I don't care, Y/N. You love me, I know it."

"I don't!"

You screamed in pain when he slapped you on the face, a smirk was dancing on his lips. You hoped people would come to help but no one did.

"No one hurt our pumpkin!"

Tears brimmed in your eyes when you heard that voice. A figure that was easily recognized as Venom came to throw Roman on the floor. He whimpered in pain and shook his head in disbelief.

"Why--- Why are you helping her?!"

Venom pushed you gently behind him, and you felt safe already. He grinned at the scared man. Roman felt his heart almost stopped when Venom tried to eat him. You quickly stopped him from doing so.

"No, Venom, don't!"

"He hurt you."

You smiled softly and put a hand on his big arm. His eyes soften and you knew your Eddie was in there.

"I don't want you to have such an idiot in your systems, Venom."

You said, receiving a satisfied growl from Venom. He quickly nodded and flashed Roman a warning glare.

"You dare to lay a finger on her and we'll make sure no one could recognize your body, asshole."

Roman nodded violently and scurried away. Venom turned to you and you sighed in content when Eddie was back. He opened your arms for you and you quickly buried your face into his chest.

"Are you okay, pumpkin?"

Your heart swelled with joy once you heard his voice. You nodded and he wrapped his arms around you protectively.

"No one hurt our pumpkin."

You chuckled at Venom's threatening words. Eddie kissed your forehead and you could see the worry in his eyes.

"I will never let him hurt you. I love you."

"I love you too."

"But I love you."

You laughed at Venom and Eddie rolled his eyes dramatically.

"Can you please not disturb our moment, V?"

Eddie said, annoyed with the parasite, like he would say. Venom growled and you just grinned at them.

"It's our moment!"

Eddie and Venom started to argue. You quickly stopped them before their argument could be worse.

"Okay, okay! I love you! Both of you, I really do."

You spoke softly, wrapping their hearts in a warm feeling of being loved. Eddie smiled and kissed your cheek.

"That's better."

Venom muttered. You shook your head and laughed. Eddie kissed your head and whispered:

"Let's get you home, my pumpkin."

"Our pumpkin!"

-
Hey there! I hope you like this!
Please leave a vote and comments.