⭐ Let Me Go | Loki

Requested by @DJCookiecat
Thank you for requesting!

Based on a prompt:
38. "You hit me.."

-

You were still getting used to the life in Asgard. You were well-known here as Prince Loki's fiancée, a Midgardian that managed to make the younger prince of Asgard fell in love.

The whole Asgard adored you, your loveable personality has managed to captured the God of Mischief's heart. Also, you had the Allfather's blessing just by a glance. He knew as soon as he looked at you, you were the one for Loki.

Frigga was more than happy to know that her son had found the love of his life. Loki always told her about you, how sweet and beautiful you are, so when you were brought here she was delighted to see you.

After a few weeks living in Asgard, you couldn't be happier. Loki also once stated that you made friends here easier than him. You only laughed at his remark. You were a chatty person, perhaps that was why they warmed up to you really fast.

So you were walking in the garden alone, Loki was in a meeting with his brother and his father. The flowers in the garden always caught you in awe. You haven't seen any flowers in Midgard that was so beautiful as in Asgard.

Asgard was definitely a beautiful place, that you had to admit.

"Princess Y/N!"

You frowned and mentally facepalmed at the name. You turned around and met with a smiling Fandral. You gave him a nod and smiled in return.

"Fandral, how many times should I tell you that I am not a princess."

You've told him so many times not to call you that but he refused. Fandral grinned and walked side by side with you.

"Not yet. But soon, you'll be a princess once you're married to Loki."

He said casually. You chuckled softly and shook your head. Fandral was nice to you, and he was one of the closest friends you had here.

"That is true. But now, please don't call me Princess Y/N. Call me Y/N, please."

You tried your best to be polite to him. He chuckled and nodded at your words. You thought he was going to call you just by your name but you were wrong.

"I'll call you Lady Y/N, then."

"Fandral!"

He just laughed at your reaction. You rolled your eyes and decided that it was better if he called you 'Lady' than 'Princess'. You couldn't help but felt as if the royal title didn't fit you.

You were busy talking with Fandral until you didn't realise that your love was looking at you from the balcony. Loki frowned when he saw you laughing at Fandral's words. Jealousy was bubbling in his chest and it quickly turned into rage. He curled his hands in fists and walked back into his room, he couldn't look at you and Fandral any longer.

"I really like you, Y/N. Loki loves you very much, you know. You.. You make him feel loved. Thank you."

Fandral said, patting you on the back. You just smiled at his words. Then a guard came to you with a scared look on his face.

"My lady, Prince Loki has requested your presence in his chambers now."

He said, sweats were dripping from his skin. No doubt, he was running to get to you just now. You gave him a small smile.

"Loki wants to see me now?"

"Yes, my lady. Please hurry, he seems not in a good mood and you don't want to make him wait."