⭐ Pregnant? | Tony Stark

Requested by @Sprinklesrawsome123

I hope you like this!

-

The boy sat in your lap and you giggled when he planted a kiss on your cheek. Tony had his arm wrapped around your shoulder, he smiled as his eyes landed on you.

You and Tony were invited to your friend's wedding anniversary celebration and of course, you came. Miranda was your best friend, and tonight was her tenth wedding anniversary with her husband. You were extremely happy to be there for her.

But now when Miranda was on the dancing floor with her beloved husband, their four-year-old son was stucked with you, sitting in your lap because he adored you very much.

"They're adorable."

You commented, looking at your friend who was kissing her husband. Tony nodded and pecked your lips softly.

"I love you. I can't wait to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary with you, and for many years to come."

He said, your heart fluttered at his sweet words. You both were married for four years now, and you loved him more than you could had ever imagined.

"I love you too."

You whispered, smiling at your husband. Then you moved your gaze towards the child and there was a kaleidoscope of feelings were swimming in your mind. Your heart warmed at the thought of having a child with Tony.

"Honey, can I ask you something?"

You began, catching Tony's attention and he gave you a nod.

"What do you think about having a child?"

You asked, excitement was bubbling in your chest. It must be fun to have your own child with your lovely husband, and he or she would be such an amazing child.

"A child? Us? You want to get pregnant?"

He asked, clearly shocked with your question. His smile turned into a frown and your heart dropped.

"I never thought you would want a child."

He blurted out, and your breath hitched. Of course, you never wanted a child before. But now after marrying him, you were ready to be a parent and you were hoping that he would feel the same. Apparently not.

"I want us to have a little family together."

You exclaimed, putting your hand on top of his. You gave him a smile, but he just sighed and let go of your hand.

Seeing his negative reaction, you decided to just drop it off and never talked about it. However, it was different for Tony. He was thinking about it all night, fear was suffocating him. He could never be a good father, but he would never tell you that.

Tony ignored you that night and he was quiet while he was driving home. You had never felt more tense during a drive home until that night. He was awfully silent and he did not say anything to you.

Your heart clenched at the thought of him not wanting a child with you. But you tried to push it away and acted like everything was fine.

On the other hand, Tony was cold towards you. He acted as if you did not exist and it broke your heart. On the next day, he completely avoided you during breakfast and you were devastated.

You found him in his lab, and you sat next to him. You were trying so hard not to cry when you looked him in the eyes.

"Tony, I'm sorry."

You apologised, tears flooded in your eyes. Tony looked at you, he almost winced at how vulnerable you sounded.

"I shouldn't have brought it up. I know you don't want children and I completely understand. You don't have to give me the silent treatment, it's tormenting me."

You said, almost in a whisper but loud enough for Tony to hear you. His heart shattered when he realised that he was hurting you, his precious wife. He made you cry.

"Y/N, don't cry, darling."

He wrapped his strong arms around your trembling figure, and you cried into his chest. You could not hold your tears back anymore.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to give you to wrong ideas about having children."

He kissed your forehead lovingly, which made you look up at your husband.

"I want to have a child with you, the love of my life. I want it more that you could've ever imagine, darling."

He admitted, smiling genuinely when he thought about how wonderful it would be to have a child in his home, who would inherit the kindness of your heart.

"I thought you didn't want to."

"Last night, I was flabbergasted when you asked. I was scared and nervous. I don't think I would be a good father for our child."

Tears blurred his vision, and he wanted to let you know that you were his world. He would not mind to have a child with you, and the child was going to be a love gift for you and him.

"But I know, as long as you're here with me, we'll get through anything together. We'll become good parents together. Our child would be loved. It would be a dream comes true to have a child with you, Y/N."

Your heart melted at his words and you nodded, kissing his lips softly. You knew he was ready but he was scared as well.

"I'm scared too, but I know we'll be fine as long as we're together. We make a great team, aren't we?"

You smirked, and your husband nodded violently.

"I can't wait to have a child with you."

He muttered, tightening his arms around you.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, darling. I can't wait to see you pregnant with my child, knowing that our love is growing healthily inside of you. Our child."

He whispered, kissing your lips a few times, which made you giggle.

"A great team surely makes a great child, right?"

You said, winking at your husband. Tony smiled smugly as he carried you in his arms. You squealed and he just smirked.

"Where are you taking me, Tony?"

"Bedroom. If we want a child, we're better getting started now."

-

I'm sorry if it didn't turn out well.

I'm not really used to writing about reader with children, or having children (tbh I don't really like children lmao)

So I hope this is okay! ♡