⭐ Come Back | Steve Rogers

You scrunched your nose in annoyance, your head started to pound as you were getting tired. You had to study for hours now and to be honest, you despised it but you did not have a choice if you wanted to pass your exams with flying colours.

"Y/N, aren't you tired?"

Your heart warmed at the sound of Steve's voice. You gave him a smile and shook your head.

"I still have a lot to study."

"You deserve to rest, darling."

He was on the couch, while you were on your study table. He wasn't that far from you but still you missed him. You wanted to be in his arms and kissed his lips but right now, you had to focus on your books.

"Steveeeeee!"

You whined when he gave you a pout and his best puppy eyes.

"I came here to cuddle with you."

He said, chuckling softly. You grinned like a fool in love you were. It touched your heart that your boyfriend came to your house because he wanted to be with you.

"I miss you, my sweet Y/N."

"I miss you more."

You said, before taking your gaze away from him and to your books. Steve let out a frustrated sigh. A smirk was cracked on his lips when he got an amazing idea.

"Y/N?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"Wanna join me for a nap?"

You chewed on your bottom lip and sighed. You knew if you turned to look at him, you would cave in and crawl into his arms.

"No thanks!"

You chirped, trying to ignore the urge to cuddle with your boyfriend. It was a little bit cold and you would be happy if you could share his warmth.

"Are you sure, darling?"

You did not have to look at him to know that he was smirking. You groaned and looked at Steve who was lying on the couch. Your eyes grew wide when you saw your favourite blanket and your favourite pillow. And of course—

Your favourite man. 

"Maybe a quick nap, Steve."

You said, which made a chuckle escaped the Super Soldier's mouth. You willingly laid against his chest and he wrapped his strong arms around your small figure.

"You're so warm. I like it."

You mumbled and shut your eyes. You had been to so many places, but being home with your man was the best of all places you could be.

You were asleep for almost an hour before you opened your eyes to find your boyfriend staring at you. You glared at him but failed to hide your smile.

"You're staring at me. That's creepy."

You commented, kissing his lips lovingly. He hummed against your lips and you quickly jumped out of the couch. As much as you loved being cozy with him, you had to study.

"Hey, you'll do great on your exams. I believe in you."

He said, sensing the anxiety that you were bottling up because of your exams. You nodded and he stood up, starting to leave.

"Do you have to go?"

"I don't want to distract you, Y/N. We'll go out for lunch tomorrow. Okay?"

You beamed at him, hugging him like he was your only lifeline. Steve laughed, planting a sweet kiss on the crown of your head.

"Lunch and dinner. Okay?"

"Okay!"

Steve wrapped his arms around you, engulfing you in his embrace. A smirk was dancing on your lips as your eyes landed on his ass.

It reminded you of peach.

"Y/N!"

Steve's eyes widen when you squeezed his ass, laughing at his reaction. He looked at you in disbelief but laughed along with you.

"It's peachy."

You joked, and he kissed your lips to silence you. You happily gave in, melting under his loving gaze.

"Bye, darling."

He walked out of your door and you waved at him goodbye. You could not stop smiling as you wondered how did you get so lucky to have Steve in your life.

However, you frowned when Steve turned around and jogged towards you.

"Why are—"

You blushed furiously when he came to you and kissed your cheek softly. He smirked when he saw your flushed face. Then, he walked out of your house.

"Bye for real!"

You chuckled, shaking your head at your boyfriend's doings. He was so cute and you already missed him.

...

Steve plopped down on his bed, smiling as he remembered how adorable you were in his shirt that you 'borrowed' since a few weeks ago.

His phone buzzed and he smiled even more if that was possible when he saw your name on the screen.

"Hey, wanna come over?"

He raised his eyebrows and grinned at your text. He quickly sent a reply:

"I literally just left your place."

It took you a few minutes to reply to him and he thought you were asleep but then his phone buzzed. He could not help but laughed at your cuteness.

"Wanna come back, Steve?"

He would definitely come back.

-

i was inspired A LOT by catanacomics on Instagram and if you guys haven't, you should go and check it out!

by the way this chapter is making me realise—

that i don't have a boyfriend

lmao hi boyfriend fever :')