⭐ Cute | Steve Rogers

"Captain?"

You called out, a frown appeared on your face as you couldn't find your boyfriend. You walked into your room and still didn't find him anywhere.

"Y/N!"

You screamed and jumped a bit, your heart almost dropped at the shock. You turned around and saw Steve was laughing at you. He was laughing so hard until he almost cried.

"Oh my god, Steve!"

You hit his chest a few times, showing your anger but it didn't affect him at all. Your angry face only made him laughed even harder.

"Y/N, you're so--- so cute!"

He laughed. You scrunched your nose and crossed your arms against your chest. Steve finally stopped laughing and reached out for you but you slapped his hand away.

"Aww, honeybunch. Don't be like that. I'm sorry I was only kidding."

Steve apologized, a smile cracked on his lips. You pouted and shook your head violently. Steve caressed your face in his hands.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, okay?"

He gave you a smile that you couldn't resist. You groaned and finally gave in to his apology. He grinned and pulled you into his arms before planting a kiss on your head.

"You're so cute when you're angry."

He commented. You looked up and him and frowned.

"I'm scary when I'm angry, Steve!"

You put your hands on your waist and poked out your bottom lip. Steve tried to hold back a smile but he failed miserably.

"You're just... Too cute."

He said and you shook your head whilst rolling your eyes at him. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder and grinned.

"Do you want pizza?"

You gave him a bright smile and nodded violently. He laughed and watched as you left him to get to your pizza. He shook his head and a grin cracked on his lips.

"Cute."

-

this one is short. i'm sorry i have no inspiration for steve. forgive me.

please leave a vote and comments.