⭐ Teddy Bear | Thor

"Thor, I'm not sure about this."

You said, a frown appeared on your face. Thor looked at you and smiled brightly.

"They're going to like you, Y/N."

He assured you with a squeeze on your hand. You bit your lips and shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm a human, Thor. This is my first time here, in Asgard and I'm going to meet your friends. It's kind of scary."

Thor laughed at your words. You punched his chest playfully when he laughed. You were being serious with him.

"Do not worry, Y/N. My friends aren't ghosts. You shouldn't be afraid of them."

He lifted you up and you squirmed in his arms. You cracked a small smile and leaned into his chest.

"I hope they will like me."

"Of course they will. Now let's get you dress up."

He walked towards your chambers while carrying you bridal style. You sighed happily.

"A beautiful Asgard dress?"

You hoped, an adorable grin was painted on your face. Thor chuckled and nodded.

...

"Thor, she is so cute!"

"She looks like a teddy bear in your arms!"

"I like her. But don't you think she is too small for you?"

"Lady Y/N is your teddy bear. Seriously."

You scrunched your nose and dragged your feet to your chambers. You walked in and slammed the door. You were tired, really tired.

You sat on the bed and sighed. Your meeting with Thor's friends was good. But not great. They were so friendly and cheerful with you but you were feeling vulnerable.

Sif was the most friendly one. She even offered to accompany you here when Thor was busy, as long as you were still in Asgard. Fandral was kind too, but he was flirty. The other friends were nice but they didn't talk to you much.

They were great. You felt like you were so small compared to them. They were warriors and you were just a human. You were afraid that they would hate you but it turned out fine. Still, you felt uneasy.

You heard knocks on the door and a smile creeped on your face. You knew exactly who it was.

"Y/N?"

"Come in, Thor."

Your boyfriend opened the door and he smiled broadly as soon as he saw your face. He sat beside you on the bed and you rested your head on his shoulder.

"Are you alright, love?"

He pulled you into his lap and you buried your face into his chest. His steady heartbeat brought a smile upon your face.

"I'm good, Thor."

"Are you sure?"

You nodded weakly and pecked his lips. He sensed that something was wrong.

"Is it because of my friends?"

You looked at him and wrapped your arms around his torso. Something clicked on your mind.

"They were right. I'm like a teddy bear in your arms."

You said. Thor laughed and tightened his arms around you. He ran his fingers through your hair and frowned when you didn't laugh along with him.

"It's not funny, Thor. Do you think I'm good enough for you? I mean, look at people around here. All of them makes me feel so vulnerable. Like I'm a lowly human that doesn't deserve you."

Your voice cracked and tears pooled in your eyes. Thor caressed your face softly and made you look at him.

"I love you and nothing can change that. I'm sorry if they make you feel vulnerable. But trust me, they have no intentions to do so."

You looked down and bit your lips. Thor kissed the crown of your head and chuckled under his breathe.

"When you were gone, they told me that they really like you and they think that I've found the love of my life. They're happy for us. The comments that they gave were more to show that you're cute. They didn't mean to be offensive."

Thor explained, a smile spreaded on his face. You swallowed and nodded at his words.

"I'm sorry for being such a vulnerable person, Thor but I can't help it."

Thor just smiled and pulled you in for a needy and passionate kiss. The kiss was cut short with a chuckle from you. Thor looked at you with his eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot to tell you that Fandral was asking me to walk with him tomorrow. He said he wants to show me around here."

You smirked. You knew your handsome boyfriend was going to be jealous. Thor became jealous very easily.

"Fandral? No, Y/N."

"But why? He is your friend and he is just being nice."

Thor looked at you with wide eyes and he shook his head violently.

"I can show you around here. No need to walk with him."

He shrugged it off. Your smirk grew wider and you wiggled your eyebrows at him.

"Is someone jealous?"

You whispered playfully. Thor pouted and wrapped his arms around you protectively.

"I am. You're my teddy bear, and there is no way I'm letting you go with that flirty man."

He mumbled. You laughed and kissed his cheek softly. He was so adorable when he was jealous. Like a huge pouting teddy bear.

-

thank you for reading!