⭐ Sarcastic | Tony Stark

You have been known as such an innocent person, but also looked like a fool sometimes when you didn't understand witty comments and inside jokes.

But that was what attracted the genius to you. Tony Stark has never been so attracted to a woman until he met you. Your personality--- so pure and adorable in his eyes.

"I beg your pardon?"

You said while scrunching your nose. Tony found that so adorable. Everytime someone told you something that you did not understand, Tony would chuckled at you.

You weren't stupid, well, you were a very smart person. You were almost as smart as him but when it came to sarcasm and dirty talk, you were bad at them. You were too nice to talk about those stuff.

One day, Tony has hurt your feeling and made you cry. But it wasn't his intention at all, he was just being himself.

Moreover, that day was your time of the month. Your hormones were all over the places and tears seemed to be easier to get rid of from your eyes.

"Tony, do you love me?"

You asked, while watching him working in his lab. You cracked a small smile and waited for his answer. Tony stopped working and glanced at you.

"No, I don't love you."

He said, a serious look was on his face. Then he continued to work. Tony was being sarcastic, but you did not notice that. He smirked as he thought it was funny.

On the other hand, you were crying. Tears rolled down upon your cheeks as a sob escaped your quivering lips. That caught Tony's attention and he quickly turned around to look at you.

"But I thought you did."

Your voice cracked and your heart was aching at his words. You believed in every word he said, including when he said that he did not love you.

Tony's eyes grew wide as he realized that you were crying because of him. He shook his head and he walked towards you, taking you in his loving arms.

"No, no, no--- Y/N, I was being sarcastic. I'm so sorry. I love you, honey!"

He quickly said, hoping that you would understand that he was joking. You looked at him with teary eyes. He cupped your face and looked you in the eyes.

"I love you so much, Y/N. I was joking when I said that I do not love you. Please don't cry, sweetheart."

He whispered sweetly into your ears and your cries slowly faded. You frowned and buried your face into his chest.

"You do?"

"I do, Y/N. So much."

Tony said, a soft smile appeared on his face. He couldn't help but chuckled when you finally stopped crying. He did not know it would affect you this much.

"I'm sorry, Tony. I was so stupid to not getting your---"

"Sweetheart, don't be sorry."

He cut your words and planted a kiss on your forehead. He looked down at you and smiled. Your face flushed and you wrapped your arms around his torso.

"I love you, Tony. I don't know what would I do without you in my life. Please don't ever leave me."

You whispered. Tony felt his heart sank at your words. He would never leave you. He knew that you needed him so much.

"I would never, Y/N. I love you too much to let you go."

You smiled at him. Tony took his chance to kiss your lips, acknowledging you that he was there and he would always be there for you.

"I know better not to be sarcastic with you now."

He breathed out. You both laughed and you hid your face in your hands. You were embarrased but happy as well.

He loved you.