Love lasts - chapter 21 - yesterday's tommorrow

Betty POV.
Finally. This day was finally over and juggy and I were walking home. The sky was pale and cloudless, and a blanket of silence fell over is as we walked hand in hand.

"So today was pretty crazy," Jughead stared blankly. I nodded. "Jug?" I began. "Mhm babe?" He hummed. "I've been thinking, I want to go see my mom. Just for a visit. I know she kicked me out and everything, but i miss her."
"That sounds good Betts. I understand. I guess you don't want me to come with you but I can walk you there if you'd like" he said sweetly."I want you to come with me, if you want to. I just want her to accept us. Me...." I said. He nodded. "Me too"

We got to my moms in like ten minutes and I just glared at the house. Jughead took my hand and squeezed it. I leant up and kissed him softly, and he placed his free hand on my cheek. He pulled away and stared lovingly into my eyes for a while. "Let's go" I said.

We walked up to the front door, I took a deep breath and knock.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with spite when she saw me. "I just came to visit and pick up a few things I left." I said. "Get your things and go. I told you I never wanted to see you and I meant it." So Jughead and I ended up in my room packing a few things I left. That's when he turned to me and said "I'm sorry about your mom. ButI have a surprise for you."
"What is it?"
"Well... all I'll say is that I think you'll love it."