Love lasts - chapter 4 - I Think I Love You

She slid the pane upwards and now she could get a good look at the boy before her. "Hey Jug!" She happily greeted. "Hey Betts, you okay?" He said, accepting the invitation indicated by Betty's arm to climb in. "I'm fine," she answered while looking at the floor. "You know, my parents are on a business trip. You could have just come to the front door." Said Betty, smiling a little at him. "Oh" he replied. Betty walked towards him, slowly. "So," he said, feeling a little awkward. "Why'd you call me?"

"I missed you" she said, biting her lip. She placed her hands on his face. "Jug-" she stopped when Jughead put his hands gently on her shoulders. Seeing that change in her face, he moved his hands away and stepped back "S-sorry Betty..." he stammered. "Your always apologising." She said in a seductive voice. "Sorry" he said. She giggles and so did he. She walked towards him and placed her hands back on his cheeks. His hands found her waist. "I..I think... I think I love you, Jughead jones. I do. I love you Jughead jones." She spoke in her sweet voice, which made him crumble. He froze. No one had ever said that they loved him. "Well? Say something! Pleas-..."

"I love you too, Betty Cooper"

I know this is super short but I wanted to get into the real bughead chapters soon! So, I'd just like to say that although I think myself to be good at coming up with plots, my actual writing skills are debatable. I'm quite young, I'm 13, so yeah that might help explain why in not the best at this, although I am top of my year at school. And for future reference, you can call me Liz. (That's my middle name, Elizabeth, but I'm not comfortable with my real name being out there)

-E