Love lasts - chapter 5 - what are we?

(Betty POV) 

I woke up with warm strong arms around me. I lay there just for a moment, breathing in his scent. "Jug?" I whispered. He didn't stir "Juggy?" I said quietly in a sing song voice. I felt him move behind me, and one of his arms moves from my side. "Morning sleepy" I said softly. "Morning beautiful" he said, burying his face in my neck. We lay there for while, holding each other.

My phone buzzed and I reached over to my night stand and grabbed it. "It's Ronnie."

"Ignore it. Please?"

If I don't answer she'll come over."

"Ok fine. But come straight back!" He said happily but sleepily. I said of course and picked up, heading down the stairs.

"Hey B!"

"Hey V!"

"So, are you seeing Jughead today?"

"I kinda already have..."

"Did he bring you breakfast or something?"

"No. I'm making breakfast now,"

"You are? OMG did he sleep over?!?!?"

"....maybe....."

"OMG B did you-..."

"NO!" I interrupted, already knowing what she would ask.

"But..." I continued.

"What is it B?"

"We kissed. A lot. And.."

"OMG what?!?"

"I told him I loved him!"

Veronica gasped. She was shook. "And...?" She said inquisitively. "He said he loves me back!" I exclaimed excitedly. "OMG!!!" Veronica was literally jumping with joy, I could hear it through the phone. "He slept in my bed." I added, just because. I heard creaking on the stairs and said "I gotta go V" and hung up.

"Hey!" I greeted a tired Jughead at the bottom of the stairs.

(Jughead POV)

Betty grabbed her phone and walked out of the room. I watched her as she went, missing her the second I released her from my grasp. She was gorgeous, and I meant it when I said I love her. I sat there for a few moments after she left, but then I realised how hard it was to be away from her.

I got up and walked down the stairs "I told him I loved him" I heard. "He said he loved he too! He slept in my bed." Betty was on the phone, with Veronica no doubt. Part of me is mad at her for sharing this with her, but the rest of me is overwhelmingly ecstatic that she is proud enough of me to tell her friends. I walk the rest of the way down the stairs, and heard Betty say "I gotta go V."

"Hey!" She said in her adorable little voice. I couldn't help but smile. She made me radiate happiness, a feeling which I felt few and far between. "Hey Betts," I said in response. I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her hips from behind as she turned on the coffee machine. She smiled, and I knew she knew what was coming. I kissed her neck, and she leant on the counter. She smiled more, and the turned around and stood on her tip toes. She crashed our lips together, slamming me into the island. After a while of kissing, she finished making our breakfast with a little help from yours truly. After that, we went and cuddled on the sofa and watched stranger things. A perfect morning. 

"Jug?" She asked innocently. "Yeah Betts?"

"Are we like.... dating?"

"Do you want to be?"

"Um... yeah. Like I really do. Do you?"

"More than anything!"

"Then, what are we?"

"Well I love you, and you love me. So we're two people in love. Your mine and I'm yours. You're my girlfriend Betty and I've never been happier!"

Hey everyone! I want to thank you for your support! Please continue to read this because it's just about to get really... interesting. Let me know what you think of the POV chapter. Should I do it again? Please vote and comment, lots of love 

                                                       -E