Love lasts - chapter 20 - new dog, old tricks. (Part 5)

Toni, Sweet Pea, Archie, Betty and Jughead are in history class, but no one has their mind on the work...

Toni POV

Ugh. I really didn't think that getting Jughead to like me would be this hard. It's not like I like him anyway. I'm keeping this huge secret from everyone and pretending to like Jughead , or guys in general, is what I have to do to keep it under wraps.

So. Betty. I need i become her friend. This will be hard...

Sweet Pea POV

This is a lot of effort, but it's for the serpents. I have to get Jughead away from that little blonde. Their relationship is helping to bridge a gap between the north and south sides. I can't allow it.

So. She needs to believe he cheated. I can do that.

Archie POV.

My plan is finally coming into fruition and with minimal effort from me. Good. This is exactly what I wanted. That little slut wont know what hit her. Then she will be mine. And if this doesn't work, plan B is already in place.

Betty POV

I'm not sure what's going on. I'm sitting here in class and all o can think about is the ring. The panic attack. The song. Sweet Pea. This whole situation is insane.

All I know is that I love Jughead, and I'll make sure we stay together.

Jughead POV
I know there's something going on, and I'll find out what it is. Betty is safe with me, and I'll make sure it stays that way.