Leaving Home

[Puro]

Fox was mostly in puzzlement of the events that had just followed. The rage I had beforehand with my love is gone, yet, I when our eyes meet, I could see fear in them. My heart aches realizing that I've been saying nothing to help.

Foxy paced back and fourth, looking around. He muttered to himself as he did so, but it was unintelligible. He then looked at both of us, after a moment.

"I will miss the safety of this bunker, and the security I got from it for nearly three years, but we must go."

Colin shook his head. "But wouldn't that make you harder to locate by the Pro?"

"Well, I'd rather die in front of the people I love, than strangers that my parents have agitated, in shame." My eyes grew wide.

"Wait what?" I shook my head. 

"Nothing." he replied. He shook his head.

"I have a boar, but that is all. The bunker where the food was being stored at was raided by this beast, so, if I am to stay, I would be captured by either the FrostFur or my kin." He said after a moment.

"Where are you guys going anyway? Just a migratory gay couple wandering the ruins?" there was seriousness in his digital eyes.

"Yeah, pretty much." Lin replied. "But, I have distant memories of my hometown, which is in west Russia, not quite sure where..."

He went into the little kitchenette and skinned and sliced up the boar.

"I have little metabolic needs, I'm solar powered, so why I'm living in a bunker underground? Because I'm hiding." He began to gather things and put them in a small backpack, as he put slices of boar into a pan.

[Rei (Ray)]

I've been plagued by these nightmares since I left Rafonford around the time my son has disappeared. He was my only child, and not a day goes by, where I don't suffer in agony in this cold, unforgiving world. 

These nightmares keep getting worse.  A common nightmare is of these strange robotic beasts surrounding my son, and with a loud 'ZZzt' and a blast, he's gone. Within the beasts's expressionless, colorful, simplistic, dragon-like faces on a shiny dome, they all look at me. One approaches from the crowd. It nods, then a hefty blow to my head.

[In russian] "Have her join her son in hell!" is what I keep hearing as I awaken.

I have found refuge in some underground caves, accompanied by a small family of foxes that have been living there for nearly a year now, as I was running from- I don't know what- some kind of slime behemoth, I'm guessing. It was much larger than a bear, and it was real too, not one of my fits.

If my son is still alive, I hope he didn't cross paths with it. But in this broken, harsh world, it will only take a miracle to survive, yet, one will be burdened with suffering, and extreme loss.

[Lin]

I wasn't sure on what had happened. All I could recall before waking up in my love's arms, stiff, and our encounter with Belle. But something tells me, that I'm in grave danger, so is Foxy.

We ate a quiet supper a bit later. After so, Foxy gathered the last of his things. (Some food, a few books, and the makeshift blanket he let me use as I was sick.) He told me that it was Gregg's blanket. 

I then questioned who Gregg was, no response. That robot is surrounded in a dark veil of mystery.

With everything packed, he let us go ahead of him. The icy darkness greeted us, and where the moon was located, it was just after sundown. My love and I waited for him, before climbing that insanely large snow drift, blocking our path.

I saw the lantern light go off, for the last time, as Foxy approached the doorway.

[Foxy]

Memories.. Memories kept going through my mind. One consisting of making my dearest friend an appeltaart.

Saucious. Why him? Why did he have to leave us?

[AN: Ayy, ty. I have been dead for a while yes, but when I was dead people on the Changed discord and I did a big group reading of this! It was wonderful!]