The Unfindable, thus found.

I awoke to Human trying to wake me up in panic, I was going to ask what he wanted but he covered my muzzle with his paw and told me that someone was there. I looked through the doorway, we saw this grizzled, old human stand there with a loaded hunting riffle. He yelled in russian, then he said.

"You better get out, damn latex beasts! I come back from a bloody hunt to see these fucking furries yiffing in my bed." His face grew red, as he pinned my friend to the wall.

"We.. are not yiffing- whatever the fuck that is.." He gasped, " We're friendly, we don't-" 

"Bloody fucking hell! That's what they always say! They're friendly then they transfur me wife and children and them some fuck on my bed! God hates me..." 

I didn't realize how tall I actually was as I was standing behind this guy. I tore him from my companion and he just looked at me and apologized to human.

"Isolation ruins people, especially when the people you love become slaves." The old man sat on the bed. 

"I know how you feel, I grew up in a laboratory, well that tower nearest to us. All I had to accompany me was my books, until a couple weeks ago when I met this adorable little guy. Well, sorry to say but he was formerly a human, it was the only way to immunize him from the plague." I said, as I embraced hooman. The anger left his face.

"I had a big family, five, short, years ago. Two sons, a daughter, and my beautiful wife, Lynn. One my sons was taken by the plague, the other, taken by your kind, and my daughter was taken by the lab."

"So was I." Human interrupted. 

"Not a day goes by where I don't miss them." The old man started to cry. "Please, just leave me, I don't want to talk to anyone anymore! All words bring me pain!" He blubbered. 

I got up and urged human to come with me, he was nearly crying himself. "Human.. We should do what we're told.. I'm sorry to leave him like this."

Upon leaving the house, we were greeted with pouring rain. I wasn't able to see very well due to this issue. The world in my eyes was cold, harsh and slippery

I fell. It felt like my body stiffened into iron, yet, as I was bracing for the impact of the ground, It seemed endless. I wasn't able to breath, and I tried to open my eyes. There was a whirlwind of movement, it was way too confusing. I tried to call for my companion, but by a different name: Colin. 

The name kept leaving my mouth. 

A small sound was almost responding to me. As it increased, I began to recognize it. I felt a familiar sensation on my body. 

"Puro.. Puro!" He was sobbing. I then realized he was holding me up by my head, trying to wake me up. 

"What Human! What?! What happened..?" I yawned, and tried to locate his eyes.

"You crumbled to the ground.. Your body was as hard as stone, Puro.. I thought you were going to die.. Oh.. Your mask!" He sobbed. I felt out of curiosity to see what he was talking about. There was a huge piece missing from it. No wonder why I felt weak.