Chapter Three: Meeting A New Friend

Start from the beginning

Braedey eyed the racecar Autobot with curious eyes. He had never seen an Autobot like this before, and he wondered why he might even be doing here. "Who are you?" He asked.

The black/red Autobot powered itself down on one knee, and looked to the brunette. "My name is Blaze." He introduced himself. "You must be the 'Knight of the Primes'. The one who bears the Transformatrix. You are Braedey Martin."

"Why are you here, exactly?" Braedey asked.

"Well, since arriving on this planet from Cybertron, I've taken a liking to this world's entertainment for vehicular Motorsport." Blaze explained to him. "So, I adapted myself with the Howlin' Heat vehicle you've seen on the track, and had helped you that day. I've been here for some time, keeping an eye out for anything unusual."

"Really?" Braedey asked in confusion. "Like what?"

"Well, it involves the Mach 6 and Speed Racer Jr." Blaze replies to him. "It has something to do with that car's engine." He leaned over to Braedey's ear. "I think it has the capability to be able to run on clean energy, and not burn any fuel at all."

"Really? Not run on gasoline?" Braedey asked in surprise. "Like how both the Transformer and BlueBolt's engines run on Energon, and not gas at all?"

"Sort of, but not exactly." Blaze replies to him. "While your Transformer runs on Energon, I'm not sure about what kind of energy the Mach 6 could run on. Still, there are other parties out there that would stop at nothing to destroy the Mach 6, and have the gasless engine. They fear it could ruin their businesses, such as Zile Zazic's oil empire."

"I see..." Braedey cupped his chin in thought. "Well, I guess you are a good friend to me, Blaze." He holds his hand out to him.

Blaze smiles to the brunette, then his body suddenly began to change form and break apart, reforming his physical form into a different form. After a few minutes, now standing in Blaze's place is a 6ft tall, fair-skinned, short shaggy black haired, blue-eyed, human male. He looks rather tough, with a slender yet muscular body. He is wearing a black leather jacket, with a red shirt underneath, and black denim jeans, along with black boots.

"Wow

"Wow." Braedey muttered in surprise. "Didn't know you could do that."

"It's one of those new functions and modifications I've been installed with, thanks to Ratchet and Wheeljack, and it lets me blend in better with any of the human societies." Blaze explained to him. "Still, I can easily change form whenever I decide to." He than shakes hands with Braedey.

"Right, then." Braedey nodded his head. "Well, we should head off back to the academy." He suggested to him. But, before he turned to his car, he looked to Blaze. "Does the Headmaster know about you being an Autobot?" He asked with a questionable expression.

"He does. He knows about who I really am." Blaze nodded his head, then he does a blackflip, and he transformed into his Howlin' Heat Alt-Mode. "I explained my story to Headmaster Spritle. He and Speed Racer Sr actually wanted to meet an Autobot, so I guess he got the wish." With that, he revved his engine, and drives away.

"Hey! Wait up!" Braedey called out, jumping into his Transformer, and races off after the black/red race car Autobot.

~*~*~

Back at the Academy, Braedey, Rin, and Blaze are back at their dorm garage, all of them doing some minor and major modifications to the Transformer and BlueBolt, all three of them hitting it off like they've been friends for a very long time. Rin had been introduced to Blaze, which was a bit of a shock, and how he's an Autobot. Despite this, she smiles and welcomed him into the group.

Blaze also mentioned to the others about some of his little tools and tricks he can use while in his Howlin' Heat Mode. He has flamethrowers built into his front fenders, jumpjacks to leap over obstacles or jumps, a smokescreen he can shoot from his exhaust pipes, along with a thermal-imaging camera that is displayed on his dashboard.

Blaze has a personal weapon to himself; Scorch Saber. The blade naturally has a fire-like design, can blasts waves of energon so powerful it's like fire. The sword can be used in both his human form and his robot mode. Its just as long as a normal single handed knight sword. His weapon also has a hidden mode; it takes a blue iPhone-like appearance, which is linked with Braedey's Transformatrix, and a wireless connection to the Internet.

In addition, he also has a mechanical pet; a Minicon Weaponiser. His Minicon is named Cyber Fang. This Minicon hides within the back of Blaze's vehicle cab, and whenever he needs him, Blaze can open a part of his back, letting Cyber Fang shoot out, transform into his wolf mode, and attack. In his weapon mode, he can turn into a sword-like weapon Blaze can use in robot mode.

Late at night, Braedey slept against the side of his racecar, with Rin in a hammock hanging from the roof, while Blaze slept in Alt-Mode

Late at night, Braedey slept against the side of his racecar, with Rin in a hammock hanging from the roof, while Blaze slept in Alt-Mode. The three new friends sleep in peace and calmness, with Cyber Fang resting next to Braedey, while keeping his optics and auditory sensors out and ready, in case someone tries to sneak in and do any damage to the Transformer and BlueBolt.

~*~*~

A/N: apologies for the chapter being short. There will be some racing action soon.
Also, Blaze and Cyber Fang belong to Flamewarrior11