Chapter Seven: Sinister Intentions

Up in his office, Zile Zazic was currently concocting a plan to try and get the Transformatrix brunette, plus his racecar. He was thinking of the multiple possibilities of what he could do if he incorporated the technology into any of his products in Zazic Industries.

"Hmm... the possibilities are practically endless." Zile said to himself as he looked at his computer screen. "Once I find out the internal workings of that car, I'll be able to modernise and make Zazic Industries into the ultimate empire." He added on. "And when I do, I can even destroy both Speed and the Mach 6..."

"Mr. Zazic, you're doing it again." Stan said to him.

"Doing what again?" Zile eyed his dimwitted assistant.

"You're talking to yourself again." Stan replied.

Zile looked away with a grunt. "Talking to myself... I was just thinking about what to do." He then puts his hands together. "Just have to think of the right plan..."

"Why not have someone follow him, Mr. Zazic?" Stan suggested. "Maybe someone new?"

Zile was about to say it was a stupid idea, but stopped for a second. The fact that another student had arrived on the day of the tropical archipelago track, it could be possible for another student to arrive on campus.

Zile just had to wait for the right one....

~*~*~

Meanwhile, outside of the school, Braedey was now with Speed, Conor, Lucy, Rin, Blaze, and DJ Reyes, all of them now discussing about what they'll be doing for the Night Rally Dance

Meanwhile, outside of the school, Braedey was now with Speed, Conor, Lucy, Rin, Blaze, and DJ Reyes, all of them now discussing about what they'll be doing for the Night Rally Dance. It was an annual event held by the school, where anyone could meet up and dance.

"So, it's literally like the classic school dance?" Braedey asked to Speed.

"Yeah." Speed nodded back. "Why? Have you got someone you want to go with?" He asked.

"No. Not a chance." Braedey shook his head. "To be honest, I don't really care about this dance."

"Why?" Conor asked in confusion. "This is practically the golden opportunity to find someone to spend the night with, maybe even the rest of your life."

"Not for me. The dance ain't worth it for me." Braedey sighed.

"Why is that? Why don't you feel like going to the dance?" DJ Reyes asked in confusion.

"I... I don't wanna talk about it. I'd better get back to the garage." Braedey turned on his heel and he walked away as quickly as he can, the others watching him go.

X walked up just in time to see this happen. "Hey, what's up with your friend?" He asked.

"Dunno. We were talking about the Night Rally Dance, and then, Braedey just got really moody." Blaze replied back with a shrug.