Chapter Fourteen: Survival Race

Over at Blaze's garage, he was looking over his Howlin' Heat vehicle mode, looking to make sure nothing is broken or damaged. He rolled his shoulders as he now replaced one of the universal joints of the driveshaft with a new piece.

"Okay. That's set and ready to roll." Blaze said to himself. He crawled out from underneath the car and got to his feet, dusting himself off. He deploys a visor over his eyes to take a quick scan of his alt-mode, then nodded his head. "Yep. Everything is shipshape."

Blaze then heard the sound of footsteps coming from behind him. He retracted his visor to see the navigator he rode with yesterday during the switchback course. He eyed the person as she stood there, hands on her hips as she stood there.

"Good to meet you. I don't think we properly introduced ourselves." Blaze began the conversation. "I am Blaze. Who are you?"

The figure tapped the side of her helmet, which now began to break apart and retract, folding itself into the racing suit before revealing her head, which has bright pink hair reaching down to her shoulders, an ahoge on top of her head, bright blue eyes, and white skin.

"Who are you?" Blaze asked again

"My name is Asuga. I am a Headmaster, just like you." The pinkette girl introduced herself to Blaze. "I am from the planet Velocitron. I was sent to Racer Academy after you contacted the Autobots after what happened with Megan being revealed to be Megatron's daughter."

(A/N: Asuga belongs to Flamewarrior11 )

"I see..." Blaze mused. He shook hands with Asuga, the latter smiling back to her. "So, where is your alt-mode parked over at?"

Asuga gestures to a vehicle nearby, and the two saw a sleek Cybertronian motorcycle with four wheels. It is in pink and white, the colours mixing together rather well.

"Nice ride there

"Nice ride there." Blaze nodded in acknowledgement. "Is it fast?"

"Of course. One of the fastest on Velocitron." Asuga answered back to him with a shrug. "Hope to see you race in action."