41*

The morning was...normal. Maybe a little more that just normal.

"Jimin, my feelings for you are getting stronger by the day. And I'm afraid there's no way I can control it." Yoongi confessed as his throat began to tighten from the tension.

"Why control it?"

"Because...I'm not sure how you feel about..." Yoongi took a long paise before answering again. "About me."

The look in Yoongi's eyes were totally serious; but Jimin knew exactly how he felt about Yoongi all too well.

Jimin stood with his hands tucked into his pajama pants. He was torn between telling Yoongi how he felt and running away.

"Yoongi...I don't know what to say."

"If you have any doubts then I understand. I wouldn't want to force you into anything." The elder muttered with a slight smile. Jimin pensively kept his gaze at the floor, not wanting to look up at the disappointment on Yoongi's face. "Well I'll just go take a shower then. I'll see you later Jimin."

It broke Jimin's heart to see him look so unhappy. But why couldn't he just say it.

I'm in love with you Min Yoongi. Why can't you just see that. I guess I'm going to have to show you.

|

It was the start of a brand new day. Jimin had just gotten out of the shower and all of the other members were at the dining room table getting ready for breakfast.

"Let's say ours prayers and hope that today is the last day we have to go through any drama." Jin said with a smirk on his face as he glared at Hoseok and then Yoongi. Hoseok didn't seem to care about what Jin had to say, he instead wanted to just eat and go back to his room.

Jimin walked from his room and spotted the group. He couldn't avoid them any longer. He was starving.

"Good morning my favorite hyung." Jungkook said to lighten Jimin's mood, but Taehyung wasn't too pleased by it. He didn't want to make a huge deal out of it when though Taehyung didn't think it was fair to pick favorites in the first place.

"Good morning Jimin." Namjoon and Jin both said in unison. Jimin felt his heart warm as all the attention was only on him now.

"Good morning everyone." Jimin replied back before making himself a seat in-between Jin and Yoongi. "This food looks great Jin hyung, when did you find the time to make all of this?"

"Well actually, Yoongi and Namjoon helped me prepare this." Jin smiled as he placed numerous foods onto Jimin's plate. Jimin felt as if his heart could run out of his chest as he remembered the dream he had had that morning.

It felt almost real. Then he realized.

Yoongi never said those things.

"Jimin, my feelings for you are getting stronger by the day."

Jimin felt tears forming in his tear ducts. It was all a dream. A pointless stupid dream.

He felt all of his happiness minimize until he felt completely numb.

Oh.

He really doesn't love me.

"Can I be excused for a second? I forgot my phone." And before anyone could answer he had bolted upstairs. As soon as he reached his door he fell onto his bed where multiple tears fell onto his pillow.

"Why? Why does it h-hurt me so much. Why do I love so f-fucking hard. Please stop this from happening. I wish I were cold. Cold-hearted so I w-would never be heartbroken again. P-lease-" Jimin cut himself off as he inhaled deeply, making himself exhale with another cry. "I don't want to love you anymore."

The room was filled with Jimin's inhales, exhales, and sniffles. Tears continued to run out of his eyes until he started to have a headache.

Jimin rolled himself over and stared at the ceiling before rubbing his eyes. He knew his eyes were red and puffy. He knew he couldn't go downstairs like this.

About nine minutes later, Jimin worked up the courage to to walk downstairs. To his surprise he didn't see Yoongi.

"Where's Yoongi?" Jimin asked.

"I thought he went upstairs to help you find your phone." Jungkook told with a concerned look on his face. Jimin looked at all the other members including Hoseok and quickly gasped as he ran back upstairs.

This time Hoseok followed.

"Yoongi where are you?" Jimin asked as he opened one of the bathroom doors to find Yoongi on the floor. "Yoongi..."

Yoongi's eyes were flooded with tears and Jimin didn't entirely know why.

"I'm so s-sorry." Yoongi confessed as he pushed Jimin against the door slamming it shut. His wet lips forcefully pressed against Jimin's. He could feel Jimin shiver against him as he kissed him back. Yoongi pulled Jimin by the waist and back into the door making a loud bang.

Jimin yelped at Yoongi's force as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's sweating neck. He never knew this would ever happen to him. He felt Yoongi grip the tail of his shirt and say, "Are you okay?"

The younger panted as if his breath was being sucked away. "I'm perfectly okay. If that makes sense."

Yoongi smiled as he stared into his favorite dongsaeng's eyes. "It does, because I am too. I heard you crying. I love you Jiminie and don't you ever forget it. I didn't know how to say it before...but my feelings for you are getting stronger and stronger day by day. I don't understand it. But I felt it's better...to be with you than anyone else."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Jimin was started as he felt the vibration.

Wrong timing.

Jimin opened the door to find Hoseok standing in front of it.

"So I see you made your choice."