8*

"Are you okay Yoongi?" Namjoon wondered as he saw his hyung taking forever to answer. Dammit I fucked up didn't I? "I was only kidding. I know how much you love her."

Yoongi opened his mouth, but words were unable to make it out of his mouth. Every single member wanted them to break up, but Yoongi would always make up excuses for them to stay together.

I'm happy.

Why doesn't anyone see that?

Why try to take that away?

It was a lie.

"You look paler than usual." Jin admitted. He knew when something was wrong with another member. That was the second councilor of the group. If something was wrong, they would surely talk to him. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine." Jin gave Namjoon an unreadable stare. Namjoon had crossed the line. He didn't want Yoongi to know how much they hated his girlfriend; even though Yoongi had a feeling that they did.

"I'm so sorry. I like her Nicole. I l-love her. She's..." Namjoon felt like an asshole, but he had to stop himself from lying through his teeth. Maybe he was overreacting. Maybe he was nervous. It didn't really matter because Yoongi's girlfriend didn't deserve his love. She didn't deserve any of theirs.

"I get it, you don't like her. I know, but don't say you love her when you don't." The raven haired exclaimed boldly as he pulled his phone from his pocket observing the notifications.

"Nicole says she loves you when she doesn't." The room fell silent. It felt as if the ambience had completed stopped. Then that's when the younger realized he had messed up once again.

Yoongi's mouth went agape. He wondered if his ears were as broken as his heart. Maybe he was blind too. He couldn't see that his own girlfriend didn't love him anymore, or if she ever did.

Jin was out of words. He wasn't angry that Namjoon had told the truth. He was angry about how much it hurt Yoongi inside.

That's not true. She loves me. Stop trying to hurt me.

"No one's trying to hurt you Yoongi. We all love you in we'd rather see you in a real healthy relationship than an unhealthy one." Jin told his dongsaeng as he snaked his arm across his shoulders.

Did I really say that out loud?

"Yes you did. Now talk to her. If she's not willing to talk to you for the sake of your relationship then maybe you shouldn't be dating her." The elder muttered out. Hopefully his advice was a good as none, and hopefully he'd forgive Namjoon for breaking it to him so boldly.

"Do you even like her, hyung?"

"This has nothing to do with if I like her, or not. She's your girlfriend, not ours, it's not really my job to like her. If you do plan to stay with her and marry then I'll accept her." The eldest said chillingly.

Yoongi nodded as he sulked into his seat. He didn't know what to say at that point. "Thank you...for being honest."

Namjoon looked up at Yoongi who was referring to him. "I didn't mean it like that Yoongi. Please don't think I was being ugly towards, her."

He wanted to argue with Namjoon, but he couldn't. He didn't have enough patience to argue. Arguing with his girlfriend was enough for one day. "Don't beat yourself up. You're still my brother no matter what."

And it was settled...

Partly.

The rest of the members thought Yoongi was turning against them, but even a genius would know that Yoongi wasn't that gullible.

|

"My parents told me not to eat so much junk food while we're here. The last time we had room service I gained 5 pounds." Jungkook chuckled as he dived his spoon into his bowl of cookie dough ice cream.

Taehyung stared at him with judgment in his eyes. He was supposed to be on a diet. At least that's what he told everyone else, but yet he was cheating.

"Ice cream is considered junk food Jungkook." The older admitted as he took his bowl from his lap. "And you don't want me to tell your parents that you've been neglecting your diet, do you?"

He had caught Jungkook by surprise. "You're supposed to be on my side, Tae. Give it back."

"You're only eating ice cream because you can't use the WiFi. So this is the next thing that makes you happy." The blond haired confessed. Well, he was right. Jungkook surely didn't find Taehyung's company that exciting.

"Is playing Overwatch a bad thing, now? My network isn't good here." The more Jungkook talked the more Taehyung didn't care. He didn't acknowledge the younger like he use to. It all started a year ago when Jungkook told Jimin that he was his favorite hyung.

Taehyung was the only member who had gotten offended by it.

"That's not really my problem, now is it?"

Jungkook glared at him with a sophisticated facial expression. Then that's when Taehyung's terrible attitude came into play.

"Forget it. Keep the stupid ice cream." The younger murmured as he tumbled out of his bed, leaving the the older disconcerted. He was only joking with Jungkook anyway.

So he thought.

||

Hoseok sat away from Jimin as he felt himself about to tear up, emotionally. He hadn't cried over movie in so long and the fact that it wasn't a romance was surprising to him.

"Wh-Why did the father have t-to die? He was so handsome." The older sniffled as he buried his hands inside of their knitted polyester comforter.

"Everything doesn't always go as planned, Hobi." The younger admitted as he took the liberty to place his hand into Hoseok's.

"But his daughter, she's going to grow up without him, and the woma-"

"It's just a movie. It wasn't real, I'm positive that the little girl is at home with her real family right now." Jimin barely grinned as he glared at the clock above the headboard.

"Time for bed."