Psychopathic Murderer (final part) - Bucky Barnes

You're in your office finishing your day. Even after all what happened with Bucky and the Avengers, you managed to keep your job.
Your life has returned almost the same. Though your circle of friends had grown a little bit.

The Avengers are your friends these days. Thanks to Bucky and Steve. They even offered you a place to live, because after the trip in Europe you lost your apartment only because you hadn't paid your bills.
And well, now you're living with the Avengers.

You've become very close with Bucky. You're not sure what kind of relationship you two have, but you really care about each other.
You haven't heard anything about Bucky in two weeks and you've got worried.

Bucky left with Steve, Sam and Clint for a mission. They didn't tell you what mission it was, which already got you worried.
And now they've been on that mission for two weeks and you haven't heard about them.

You were restless the whole day at work. Actually you've been restless the whole week and more.
You don't like this. You don't like to wait them to come home. You don't like to be clueless about where they are and what has happened. What if they're hurt. What if someone has... Died?
What if Bucky won't come home?

A single tear slides down your cheek and you wipe it quickly away. You can't think it like that. Bucky will come back. He will come back... Everyone will come back. Right?

You turn off your computer and gather your stuff.
You tidy up your desk before leaving the office.

It's pretty dark outside already. It's November and darkness of the night comes earlier.
You remember the day you and Bucky met.
It was just as dark as today and one guy tired to rob you, but he saved you. Then turned out he was the one who needed saving and you took him home.

You dig the bullet out of him and stitched the wound up.
It was probably the most disgusting moment in your life, but Bucky indeed has pretty good abs.

You like Bucky, you really do, but you don't know does he like you back, though.
Did the kiss in Bucharest mean anything to him? Because it meant for you. You haven't kissed after that.
You just remember how good it felt to have his lips pressed on yours.

You sigh as you open your car and sat inside.
You start the car and pull off the parking lot, heading to the Avengers mansion thing, that has become your new home.

•••

Once you got to the mansion, you made your way to your room. On the way you didn't run into anyone you know.

You place your bag on your bed in your room.
You sigh deeply before falling onto the bed head first.
You're exhausted. Not because of you need to work hard, but because you haven't slept well the past week.

You're worried about Bucky all the time. You just wish he would be already back, but he isn't.
You turn on your back on the bed and stare at the ceiling.

Dinner should be soon, but you're not hungry. Even the food stopped tasting about a week ago and ever since you haven't eat well.
It's the same all the time... You go to work exhausted and come back even more exhausted. You don't go to the dinner, you just take a shower and go to sleep. Every day the same.
So, you do these same things once again and go to sleep.

You really wish there could be two strong arms around you. One flesh and one metal.
You could practically feel the cold metal touch your arm, the flesh arm snake under your body and his hot breath on your neck.
You let out a breath and enjoy this dream.

It feels very real, though, but this is just a dream. A dream you want to come true.
But has it already?

Your eyes opened quickly. You can still feel his arms around you and his hot breath against your neck.
You can see the metal of his arm shine in the moonlight coming through the window. You can feel the coldness of the arm on your arm.

You turn around in super speed and you locked your eyes with his. Bucky had come home and here he is, in your bed with you just staring into your eyes.

You were just so happy to see him again. You didn't think it twice before you crashed your lips onto his. You caught him off guard, but he kissed you back anyways.

He moved his lips against you longingly, but hungrily.
You close your eyes and enjoy the feeling of his lips against yours.
He left you to beg for more once, you won't let him do it twice, so you break the kiss and start placing kisses along his jawline and neck.
You suck on his earlobe and earn a deep growl from him.

You capture his lips with yours again.
His tongue was moving on your lower lip, begging for entrance. You open your mouth little more and he slipped his tongue into your mouth, deepening the kiss.
Your tongues started a battle of dominance as he rolls on top of you and hovers over you.

You start tugging with the hem of his shirt and pull it off soon, exposing his perfect abs. Yet he still has scars, old and new ones, he's very hot. Maybe even hotter, because girls always fall in love with the bad guys, ain't that right?

"You like what you see, hmm?" He asked, after he broke the kiss and smirked at you.
You trace your fingers over his abs and sigh, nodding.

Suddenly he had pulled your shirt off, too, and tossed it somewhere.
You shiver and cover your chest in embarrassment, blushing.
Bucky moves your hands off of your chest gently and then lean down next to your head, whispering into your ear, "Don't cover your beauty."

Your face heats up once more, before he started to place kisses down your neck and your stomach, leaving goosebumps everywhere where his lips touched your skin.

He starts to pull off your shorts and you lift your hips to help him. Now you were just in your underwear, but Bucky wasn't.
You grab a hold of his jeans and open the buttons and the zipper. He pulls his pants off, leaving himself in his boxers.

Then he just looks down at you, hovering over you.
"I'm glad you're okay. I was worried..." You whisper after few moments of silence.
Bucky smirks and places a kiss on your nose.

"You were worried about me? You should be worried about yourself now, because of all things I wanna do to you right now." He says huskily, making you wonder what's going on inside his head. Even the thought of it made you moan quietly.

"But... Tell me what you want, doll," He asks, finding your sweet spot just under your ear and sucking on it, making you let out louder moan.

"I want you, James. I want all of you. I want to feel you." You whisper, making Bucky smirk again.

"As you wish ma' lady."

A/n: And what happened after that is history...
But anyways, this was the final part of Psychopathic Murderer and I hope you enjoyed. Well, I enjoyed writing it.

Reminder; actor/character suggestions are always welcome!