11

Amalia didn't know how long she watched Yugo and Armand exchange blows. Her head hurt so bad... her jaw throbbed painfully and everything seemed blurry.. Her head was swimming. The only thing she could focus on was the furious look in Yugo's eyes. Had she ever seen him this angry? She wasn't entirely sure. She rubbed her jaw tenderly, a colorful bruise already blooming, showing off its nasty colors for the world to see. Tears stung her eyes and slipped down her cheeks as she silently begged for all this to end. Eventually she heard panicked shouting and looked up slightly. Both Yugo and Armand were being restrained, both of them battered and bloody. A gruesome sight indeed. Still shouting and screaming at each other as the blood dripped slowly onto the wooden floor beneath them. Amalia felt like throwing up. Percedal was holding Yugo back, arms hooked under Yugo's armpits as he prevented Yugo from using his hands to make portals. He was obviously struggling with the shorter blonde despite his strength. Yugo was pissed. Adamai as the one holding Armand back, also hooking his arms under Armand's armpits to hold him back from attacking Yugo. The king was thrashing and shouting, fury blazing in his eyes as he spewed half hearted insults, straining against Adamai desperately. It was obvious to the group that he was breaking down. Before long the young king went limp in Adamai's arms, broken sobs spilling from his lips as tears slid down his cheeks and onto the floor, mixing with the blood from his wounds. "What..." He sobbed, voice barely above a whisper.

Amalia couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Armand's legs gave out under him and Adamai dropped him in surprise. He crumpled to the floor, covering his face with his hands. He was ashamed, embarrassed, enraged, sad, tired, confused. All these emotions had piled on top of him as well as the extra stress and responsibilities of his new position as the king of Sadida. How was he supposed to handle this? Amalia watched in silent horror as her older brother dissolved into a sobbing mess on the blood splattered floor, coughing and hacking through his sobs as he struggled to breathe. He was so tired. So helpless.... he felt so... small. Yugo's anger dissipated and he went limp, eyes wide and watery. Armand spoke through broken sobs and coughing fits, tears, snot and blood dripping down his face. A truly unbecoming look for a young king.

"What am I supposed to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Hey! I apologize for being absent for so long. But I bet you're tired of me saying this almost every chapter huh? Anyways, this story is gonna be coming to an end soon!! I hope you've all enjoyed! I'm excited for the ending of this story. I'm so tired of making these poor babies sad ;-; Sorry for disappearing for a while. Motivation was nonexistent, my imagination was not cooperating with me, school, chores, friends, etc. You know the drill. Basically everything was against me taking one to write this story. Either way I hope you enjoyed! Critisicm and suggestions are always appreciated :)