4

Yugo was woken up by the smell of breakfast. "Pancakes?" He mumbled as he sat up. He had slept awkwardly, so every muscle in his body resisted as he stretched. "Ow.." Eva smiled at him from across the kitchen. "Morning Yugo!, did you sleep well?" Yugo nodded, still half asleep. Dally was entertaining the kids while Eva made breakfast. Elely was on his shoulders and Flopin was sitting in his lap, drawing. He was pretty much a living jungle gym, but he didn't mind. Yugo laughed while he watched the three of them play. Eva eventually called everyone over to the table for breakfast. Yugo pushes himself off the couch and made his way over, almost tripping over the excited children as they made their way to the table. Yugo sat down and Eva set his food in front of him. "Thank you Eva! This looks really good." He said, smiling at her. Eva laughed. "Thank you! I try." Yugo ate quickly, he hadn't realized how hungry he was. Yugo listened to the family talking amongst themselves. He didn't really have much to contribute so he just listened happily; Of course his thoughts from the previous night hadn't completely left his brain, but he was able to suppress those thoughts as he laughed along with the family. 

Yugo left at about noon, after making lunch for everyone. As he left he gave Eva and Dally a hug and laughed as the kids tackled him with hugs. Yugo waved good bye and heard the children yelling as he turned and left, heading back to his house. "Bye Uncle Yugo!!!!!" He heard Elely and Flopin shout, right before the door closed. Yugo smiled as he walked for a bit, enjoying the mountain scenery, before opening up a blue portal and stepping through it. He traveled a short distance and then opened up another one as he was ejected from the previous portal. Rinse and repeat. He eventually landed in front of the restaurant and went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry that this one is short, My phone is broken and I'm not good at typing on my laptop. But I'm glad everyone likes this story! Before my phone broke I only had about 80 views, but now its over 200! Plus, this story is currently ranked #77 in the tag Yugo! Thanks for reading! If you have and suggestions or criticism to give me I would be happy to hear it. Once again, Thank you!!