Beck (Belle)

Your POV

        "wheres my tea?!" you questioned, angrily. "r-right here, miss" your butler said looking down. "its about time!" you scolded, snatching the tea from its tray. "lousy servants" you grumbled, sipping your tea. you were a cruel princess. spoiled rotten. you were to be Queen in a few days, which the kingdom dreaded. you were once a very sweet, kindhearted princess until your parents were assassinated a while back, and you mourned for so long. but now the sadness turned to anger and rage. you lashed out on everyone. many were shocked by the sudden change in your behavior, others figured why you became so cold. the ones who understood why you were so cruel, are the only ones who stayed and didnt quit.

        it was a stormy night at the castle. you were sat by the fire place reading a book, when a knock came upon the door. you sighed. "SOMEONE GET THAT" you shouted. moments later the knocking was still going on. you grunted and got up. you stomped over to the door and yanked it open to see an ugly old hag. you made a disgusted face. "what do you want?" you growled. "your highness, please let me in. its cold and stormy out and i have nowhere to go" she said looking up at you hopeful. "ha!" you laughed. "and why should i do that?" you questioned amused. "i have a beautiful rose to give you, if you let me in" she said holding out a rose in full bloom. you glanced at it and smirked. "like i would allow an ugly old hag to stay in my beautiful castle" you said about to close the door, when suddenly the old woman turned into a young beautiful enchantress. you looked up at her. "wait but you were-" you started but she cut you off. "_____ you are cruel and heartless, just as everyone claims. seeing this, i have made a decision. _____ ______ ______ (first, middle, and last name), i here by place this curse on you." she said as she lifted you into the air with her magic and turning you into a beast. "you shall be a beast, until you can learn to love, and have someone love you, regardless of your hideous and monstrous appearance. you have until your 21st birthday, or else..you shall remain a beast forever. this rose shall be a clock..a timer if you will. the rose will begin to loose its petals as the time of your 21st birthday nears. ill also give you one present..a mirror that allows you to see all! have fun!!" she said laughing, giving the floating rose to you in a jar and magic mirror. you looked at your hands..they were paws. "no..NO!!" you shouted running into the castle. "Lumiere! Mrs. Potts! Cogsworth! someone!" you yelled out. the three came around the corner..but they were objects?? "no not you guys too!" you said leaning down to them. "what happened, _____?? one minute i was preparing dinner and the next thing i knew..im a tea pot, and my son Chip is a tea cup!" Mrs. Potts exclaimed. "qui, why am i a candle?" Lumiere questioned, confused. "please explain!" Cogsworth, who was now a clock, said. "okay okay..so apparently an enchantress came along and cursed me..i guess the curse affected you guys too..im so sorry" you said looking down. they looked at you sadly. "its ok, _____ we're here to help you through this. now how can you break the curse?" Lumiere asked. "i need to love someone and then they need to love me back regardless of my awful face" you said tearing up. "but who could ever love a beast?" you said, spatting the word 'beast'. you got frustrated and let out a loud roar. you ran up to your room with the rose and mirror in your hand, and slammed the door shut. you placed the rose and mirror on a small table near a window and looked at a portrait of yourself. you growled and clawed at it. you looked at a mirror and saw yourself fully. horns. sharp teeth. paws with claws. fur all over. "who could ever love a beast" you growled, before shattering the mirror. you walked to your bed and laid there crying at what had just taken place down stairs moments ago...

*3 Years Later*

        "_____, its only a year away until your 21st birthday..what are you going to do?" Mrs. Potts asked. "ugh! i dont know! its not like there will be some Prince Charming coming to my rescue last minute!" you hissed, punching the wall. Mrs. Potts jumped. "well..dont give up hope just yet..you never know what may happen" she said before leaving the room. you sighed and placed your head in your paws, breaking down once more.