ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴜᴅ (𝟸)

You stayed seated in my room, the words Solomon said repeating in your mind. Or maybe some other time. You don't seem ready.

"I-I am ready... am I really?" you asked yourself. You froze, someone laid there hands on you. Your head slowly turned and you saw him, the one who said you weren't ready.

"Do you think your ready?" he asked as he seated on your bed crossing his legs. He pulled you onto his lap and wrapped his arms around you. "Because if you are, I'm really bored. I want to play with you."

"Solomon..." you spoke, pausing catching his attention. "Get the f*ck out..." you whispered, releasing yourself from his arms. You exited your room and walked to the showers. You strip and left your cloths to the side, and entering the place.

Soaking yourself in cold, but manageable water temperature. A red blush grew onto your face. You inhaled and exhaled three times. "That's enough." you said to yourself. Exiting the room, and heading towards your clothes.

Something looked... wrong at the moment. They were MISSING! You began to freak out. "Where are they?!" you bounced around the whole area. "What kind of person would do this?!"

"I would." your face met with a wide smirk. It belonged to a blue haired male. "Hi (name)!" he smiled.

"You ba-wait...!" falling to the ground you covered yourself. "Get out..."

"What? I can't here you." he walked up to you and crouched down. "No need to hide. You have a perfect body." he pulled you into his arms again, embracing you, making sure you can't escape.

"Sol-"

"Shh... (name). Can we just stay like this?" he asked you.

"Um..."

"Actually... I would love for to meet me in my room. Would you join me?" he said releasing you

"Um... sure..."

"Great! Come like this, that would be perfect!"

Come like this... you looked down and saw your naked body. "LI-LIKE THIS?!"

"Yes~." he smiled. "Just come with me now before you change your mind." he lifted you up, covering you with a blanket that he had for some reason and took you to his room.

Closing his door and barricading it. "Let's begin~." he walked up to you licking his lips. You laid on the bed moving back, eventually hitting the wall.

||Time-skip because I can't write that sort of stuff 😐 (maybe one day... might edit it...)||

Your moans were heard throughout the place, your were a panting mess. Even thought you didn't do much and laid down on the bed as Solomon did everything. You were embarrassed, your frail voice was heard by him. If only you could go back in time and prevent this. But... you have to admit it, you enjoyed everything. His sweat sliding down his perfect body, splashing on you each time he moved, his flustered face that hovered above you, the way he kissed you and planted them on your body, leaving marks as well, his... his...

"L-let's do this again..." you said as you cuddled closer to him.

"What was that? I couldn't quite here you." he snickered.

"..."

"(Name)?"