ɴᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs

[Anon]

Day after day, blood splattered on the floor.

In the palace of Solomon, (name) was the reason because of the blood.

"(Name) put your head up! Blood going everywhere!" Sheba yelled.

"Yeah, with all this blood loss you, like, could faint, aru!" Falan yelled.

Yes, (name) was having another nosebleed, day by day, nosebleed after another. Who was the cause of all these nosebleeds, no other than Solomon? He was a very attractive man, and you were very attracted to that.

"Solomon, go put on a shirt! I don't want to have to clean all this blood!" Ugo ordered.

"Fine, I'm going. Not my fault she can't control herself when I around, just wanted to have a simple talk with her." Solomon said walking out.

"Shirtless! What are you getting at!" the three of them yelled.

"I want to... I really do." (name) whispered.

"What was that (name)?" Ugo asked.

"Oh, nothing." Y/N got up and walked away. The other looked at her confused. They all heard what you said, but wanted you to say it louder.

[Reader]

"I want to control myself around Solomon, but how. I'm so weak when it comes to that stuff I can't even think straight when a man is in the room. Maybe I should leave. We are going to get another one of the seventy-two divine staff, but I gonna have trouble if Solomon there." I mumbled. I was in the dining hall at the time.

"I could help." you heard a recognizable voice and a voice you really hate. It was Arba, Solomon former servant.

"What do you want Arba, can't you see that I'm sad," I complained. She let off a huge sigh and grabbed my hand and started to run.

She ran out of the dining hall into the halls of the palace. I tried to keep up but failed, I was really short and she was tall. We finally made it to a complete stop. We were in front of a large door.

"Come on, go inside and come see me later. Bye!" she said waving goodbye. 'What's that suppose to mean.' I got a little suspicious about this whole thing, but she did want to help. I headed inside, it was a bedroom.

"Does she want me to check it out so I could move in," I said walking around. I eventually tripped over something and my face slammed into the floor.

"Ow, what was that?" I turned to see a huge book, "What is this? It's a book about manti- I know who's room this is, SOLOMON'S!" I silently screamed.

"Is someone there." and he in his room. What do I do, do I make a run for it, should I hide under the bed." I panicked and jumped under the bed.

"Hello?" he said, "(name) are you here? I thought I heard her. Ah, my book, the cover is ripped and little and it was moved from its original space. (name) are you in here, come on out!"

I peeked from under the bed. 'Should I come out, should I stay. What to do!?' I started to wiggle under the bed, big mistake.

"Are you under my bed? Come out," he ordered. I crawled out and laid there facing the floor, "(Name) look at me." I hesitated for a moment, I would have another nosebleed if I do. In the corner of my eye, I noticed a few droplets of water. Did he take a shower, is he naked right now!

"(name) look at me now. That's an order," he ordered me. I slowly look up to reveal he was naked. No clothes, no towel, nothing to cover him, just a boy with water all over his body, making him shine.

"Now, (name) tell me why your... (name)! Put your head up, you're getting blood everywhere," he complained. In less than five seconds, I was K.O'd.

. . .

It's been two hours since I passed out. The setting was totally different. I was in my room. I slowly rose from my slumber and looked around. I eventually spotted Solomon. He was looking right at me, then Arba, the girl to blame for this walked in.

"I see you're awake." she giggled.

"Arba?" my eye's were all blurry but I was still able to make her face out, I was able to recognize her because of her height.

"Arba explained everything. She just wanted you to control your nosebleeds, I get that." Solomon said reading a book, "but what I don't get is why did it have to be me naked." he took his attention off his book and faced Arba.

"Well, I didn't know you were taking a shower at the time. I just sent (name) in there so she could have a little alone time with you to control her nosebleeds, make her more conformable." she answered, "now let's see if it worked." Arba quickly grabbed Solomon shirt and lifted it over, causing you to overheat, but not have a nosebleed.

"See that solves the nosebleed problem, now we only have to deal with her type issues," Arba said waving around her index finger and skipped off. Solomon quickly put down his shirt, not looking embarrassed at all, quite calm.

"So, no more nosebleeds," he mentioned.

"N-no," I stuttered.

"Now we can have a normal talk, can't we," he said grinning.

"We c-could've t-talked normally if I wasn't l-like this," I said putting myself down.

"Well it's thanks to Arba that we can be like this, so don't put yourself down like that. Now let's talk." we talked and talked even through the night.

. . .

Solomon was an amazing man. Who knew I would be able to call him my husband later on in life. I still have nosebleed eventually, but not a heavy as before.