ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss

Sadness is the best thing to have with you. You have anger, disgust, fear, and more. You just don't have happiness.

It the only thing you don't have. It could be generated by love, you've been in love several times... just, it never brought you happiness.

You met blue haired boy, his name was Solomon, you were twelve at the time and he was fourteen. He was the son of David.

Solomon betrayed his father and created the resistance to oppose the laws of Ill Ilah.

He made you feel something you felt before. It wasn't happiness, it was anger, higher than what you ever felt before. Who would go against Ill Ilah? Who would betray David? Who could change your perspective on everything?

Solomon...

[Months Later -Reader]

"Solomon Jehoahaz Abraham." I called. His head was down reading a book as usual. I called his name a few more times before he finally answered.

"[Nickname] I told you to stop saying my full name and just call me Solomon." he said.

"And I told you to call me by my name, and not [nickname]."

"Fair enough." he said while standing up. "Would you like to go for a walk with me?"

"Are you going to try and make me smile?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I want everyone to be happy here in the resistance." he smiled.

"I'll go."

He locked his arm with mime and quickly rushed out.

I don't remember why I joined the resistance. I just remember waking up here with faces smiling at me. But I caught the eye of someone whose smile was the same as everyone else, but bigger and more warm.

It was Solomon's smile. The blue haired boy smile. A smile that he's been giving me since I came here. I would say it's tearing away the layer that protects my happiness from leaving, and my love.

"(Name) are you okay? You dozed off for a long time." Solomon called. I did? I must have been out for so long that he already led me to the library.

"I thought we were going for a walk... outside."

"I didn't say outside. And what not better than the library?"

"Maybe a walk in the garden, something romantic at least."

"Would that make you happy or even smile?"

"Would you take me there if I say yes?"

He rapidly nodded. "Then no." his sudden happy self decreased slightly.

We headed into the library and he grabbed a book. The books title was Happiness. "Read this (name)." he passed me the book.

He wants me to read a book about happiness. I don't want to.

I shoved the book back into his chest. "I don't want to read the book."

"I'll read it to you then." he suggested.

He's persistent. "I tell you what makes me happy. Will that make you stop trying all of this nonsense?"

"...Yes~"

"The resistance makes me happy."

"I thought you hated the resistance."

"I've grown to like it (reason being - you won't let me leave)."

"Then why don't you ever look happy when your around everyone?"

"I like what we do, not the people."

"Then I'll have to make you like then—then you'll be even more happy, and you'll show it."

He grabbed my hand and ran out of the library.

Little does he know that this make me happy, spending time with him and only him.

"I love you Solomon."

"I love you too (name)!"

"I actually mean it."

"I mean it too."

"Oh... forget everything that was said."

"You loving me makes me happy."

"S-same."

He stopped running and kissed my hand. I blushed slightly.

"You make me happy, [nickname]."

I smiled, that's a first. "It's (name), Solomon Jehoahaz Abraham."