ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ (𝟸)

[Reader]

I woke up with a massive headache.

"What happened," I said as I massaged my forehead. I got up and walked to the dining area. Once I was in, everyone looked at me with disappointed looks.

'Did I do something wrong?' I thought, scratching the back of my head.

"There she is the betrayer," Sheba yelled. Betrayer, "I was right all along. I scoped around her room to find this. A broken orb. She may be using this to communicate with David." she continued.

'David, who's that.' I put my index finger on the top of my forehead and thought for a moment. Nothing. "Um, Sheba who's David." I was confused as if I should know.

"Stop trying to hide it. We know you're a spy," She yelled again. Whispers started to occur.

"Wow who knew."

"Sheba was right all along."

"I can't trust her anymore."

"Should we do something?"

I got so scared. 'Should we do something?' what are they gonna do.

"Silence everyone!" a big yell came from behind me... it was Solomon. Is he here to help.

"But Solomon, I have proof that she betrayed us. I found this orb in-" Sheba was stopped. Solomon looked at her with an annoyed face.

"You don't know when to give up, do you. That's my orb. I dropped it in her room and it shattered. I forgot to clean it earlier," Solomon said getting calmer, "As for you (name), come with me." Solomon trailed off. I followed.

"But... Solomon." Sheba sounded defeated.

[Sheba]

"(Name) has gone too far. She must have Solomon on some mind control spell. That's why he being so cold to me," I yelled.

"No Sheba, he's mostly always like that to you, aru," Falan said patting Tess's head.

"Yeah, he is. Maybe you were wrong about (name). I mean she seems harmless enough. She could never betray us," Arba stated.

"Back off Falan, and your wrong Arba, she is working for David and I know it. I have to fix this." I ran off in their direction.

'You're going down (name).' I yelled in my head.

I ran in there direction. I've finally caught up with them. They were just around the corner, now all I have to do if spy on her... and... see.. if... she does... anything CRAZY.

"Solomon what are you doi-" (name) was stopped by... SOLOMON KISSING HER.

"W-what's happening here," I whispered to myself in shock.

"(Name), I've been waiting to do this for so long. I want to be with you." Solomon wants to be with her? I ran away in tears.

'Solomon wants to be with (name). But why? She's a nuisance, I have to get rid of her.'

[Reader]

"I want to be with you? What was he thinking to say that? I can't remember any interactions I had with him that would make him like me like that," I was mumbling my words.

"Oh, (name), what are you mumbling about." I turned to see Arba.

"Oh, Arba. What are you doing here," I asked, maybe that was rude to ask.