ᴘᴜᴘᴘʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

[Anon]

Solomon, the leader of the resistance, seems to be a genuine leader. In his earlier years, he didn't seem to be fond of love or show it. Sheba, Eight Headed Defensive Wall Magician, asked him out many times, and he rejected. Which lead you to think he can't love anyone.

You were mistaken. He loved someone. That, someone, was you, but you didn't feel the same. It was sort of, Puppy Love, one-sided.

"Yo, (name), have you seen Solomon around by any chance," Ithnan asked you.

"No I haven't, do you need him for something important," you replied and asked.

"Not really, just need him to man up," he said clutching his fist.

"Do you want to fight him!" you shouted.

"What, no-no-no." he denied, "I just want him to stop being so secure and tell the person he loves his secret."

"Someone he loves. He loves someone?" you said confused.

"Yes, he does," Ithnan said smirking.

"Who?" you asked, "maybe I could help."

"No, you can't. He has to do this on his own," he said waving off.

"Alright, bye," you said and exited.

. . .

[Solomon]

"That damn Ithnan. What does he to accomplish telling her that."

"Solomon what are you blabbering about."

"Arba?" Solomon said.

"Yeah, now tell me," she demanded to know.

"You know how I like (name) right," he said.

She stood there frozen. Did I say something wrong, doesn't she know I like (name), everyone knows, except for (name) herself and Sheba.

"You like (name)?" she sad confused, "What about Sheba. Their very similar, so what are the chances you fell for (name)."

I sighed and said, "Yes they are very similar, but (name) just has something that makes my heartbeat increase and whenever I see her I can't help but jump."

"So, puppy love?" she said twirling her hair.

"Pu-puppy love? What's that." I asked.

"Puppy love, it's kind of, in my opinion, one-sided" she pauses and continued, "for example, you said you jump, and not literally when you see (name), but she doesn't do the same to you. Your kind of like a dog in her eyes. She shows you love that indicates friendship, you show her love, as in love." Arba finished.

"So (name) sees me as a puppy. Then I'll act like one to get close to her." I said, I smiled and ran off to find (name).

"Wait Solomon... he's already gone and has his mind set on something. Nothing I could do now."

[Anon - Morning, Next Day]

It was the next day and everyone woke up to a nice and empty room, except for (name). She woke up to Solomon cuddling her in her bed. All she could do was lay back down and stare at the ceiling, waiting for him to leave.

[Afternoon - Ugo]

I was walking through the hall when I suddenly noticed (name) and Sheba. They seem to be getting along pretty well. I should go join their conversation.