ᴅᴏᴘᴘʟᴇɢᴀɴɢᴇʀ (𝟷) [ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ]

[Reader]

"Should I re-watch Magi? Or not?" I asked my baby brother/ sister. He/ she just stared at me and started to drool. "Is that a no?"

"Why don't I just read the manga instead." my annoying elder brother/ sister suggested.

"Don't you ever feel like you can't get past a part because it's so well done?" I asked him/her.

"Just admit you can't get past that part because you love that Solomon guy!"

"Who wouldn't?"

"Anyone who knows he's not real."

"I believe he's re- ouch!" I looked back to my baby bro/ sis who threw a stapler at me. Where did he/ she get it? Plus, he/ she is a good thrower.

"I'll be leaving."

"Are you crying?"

"No! There's something in my eye, bye!" I ran out and hopped onto my bike, to another boring school day.

. . .

Class was boring, we're learning nothing other than something about the teachers "love" life.

"(Name), please report to the main office, (name)." announced the p.a system.

"Ohhhh! You in trouble." a random student yelled.

"It could be another-"

"(Full name), report to the maid office, thank you." it announced again.

My whole class eyed me as I walked out.

. . .

I didn't do anything wrong. I'm a good student... maybe. Why would they call me down?

"Is there something wrong (name)?" the secretary asked me.

"Why was I called down?" I asked her.

"We have a new student, his name is Solomon." she answered.

"Solomon?"

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"(Name), just go show him around. Please come in Solomon."

A boy with long blue hair walked in. I couldn't believe my eyes. He looked exactly like him, the Solomon from Magi.

"Nice to meet you (name). I heard your a really great student." he stretched out his hand and I gladly took it.

"We're going to be the best of friends~." I whispered.

"Pardon?"

"Let's go. That's what I said."

. . .

It's been months since Solomon came to school. I made a lot of references to Magi to see if he'd know. He was clueless. I even called him a doppelganger once and he finally understood.

"I remind you of a anime character?" he asked me.

"They didn't animate his arc. So a manga character."

"Which parts of me remind you if him?"

"Hair, face, same name! Basically everything about you."

"Mind telling me about him."

"Sure so..."

[Half an hour later]

"Did you get that?"

"Y-yeah." he didn't, didn't he. I was talking really fast. "I have a question." Solomon told me. His face started to turn pink for some reason.

"What is it?" I said giving my full attention.

"What would you do if Solomon like yo- a GIRL!" he said. His face became full red, it was quite adorable.

"I would volunteer to be that girl. No hesitation at all."

"That's a good thing to know." he said as he smiled at me. Why would he ask that question anyway?

"Why?"

"Because-"

"(Name) (lastname) please report to the main office, (name) l/n please report to the main office, thank you." I was about to get an answer! What did I do now!

"I have to go. I'll see you next time Solomon." I said as I got up and ran off.

[Solomon]

"I have to go. I'll see you next time Solomon." (name) said to me as she ran off.

I couldn't tell her. What was so important that she was called to the office?