ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ

[Anon]

Magic, magic, magic, learn magic. You are (name) (lastname), and you cannot use magic, can't even cast a simple spell.

It was a pain that you had to see everyone go and get another divine staff while you stayed back. But there were some benefits.

You would always practice your magic when they are gone, even thought they tell you not to because of your weak and frail body. If you were to ever use magic, you would start coughing up blood or faint.

It was a problem for you... and Solomon. Sometimes he would catch you trying to use magic and would quickly stop you, along with scolding you.

"(Name). You can't just try and use magic anytime. Your body can't handle it." he would always say. It bothered you that the strongest, best magician would even say that to you too. He would mostly say go for it.

"Sorry.. Solomon. I just didn't want to be a bother anymore."

"It's okay. Just don't do it again. We're going to go and get another divine staff today. So we won't be back for a while-"

"Really, okay!" you said in delight and also interrupting him. Now you could practice using magic without being stopped.

"But I will be staying back today watching over you. Ugo told me you get quite bored by yourself." he finished.

Your delighted face turned into a furious snarl.

"W-what's wrong? Do you not want me to stay with you." he asked you.

"Oh, sorry, I just got used to being alone."

"Okay, I'll get everyone going, wait for me in the dining hall." he said, then walking off.

You headed towards the dining hall. You only have a few short moments until Solomon gets back. You ran there, luckily it was empty.

You brought out your notebook and flipped the pages quickly, searching for the flight spell you wanted.

"I quickly do this flight spell before Solomon comes." you said, "I have to think of something dear to me... food and the ability to use magic." you thought about it and then you began to float. You flew a little higher. Then you decided to go all the way to the room top, the dining hall was pretty high.

You were actually doing it. All you needed to do was concentrate or you'll lose control and start coughing out blood or faint.

"(name) are you here- (name)! Are you using magic!" You quickly turned around to see Solomon running towards you.

You lost all focus and started to cough blood, getting a little dizzy as well. Next thing you know you were falling.

"(Name)!" he jumped and caught you before you hit the ground. It was amazing how fast he went, "(Name)! Open your eyes, come on!" he yelled to you. You didn't hear a single thing, your eyes just kept closed.

Moments Later

You have awoken. You were in your room on your bed.

"How did I get here?" you looked around eventually looking down to your shirt, "I tried to use magic and eventually failed. Causing myself to cough out blood and then faint... Solomon was there, he caught me- I'm in trouble."

Your bedroom door was opened by someone. It was Solomon and Sheba.

"She's awake." Sheba said a little unsatisfied by it.

"Yes I am, now I would like to be alon-" you were stopped by Sheba slamming your door.

"Solomon left you alone for a while and this is what happened. Your not going to be alone for a long time." she said getting serious.

"Alright Sheba. She right thought (name). I left you alone, before I warned you about using magic, you didn't listen and this happened." Solomon jumped in.

"I know, I'll never-" you were interrupted by him.

"I know you've been doing this every time we've went out to get another divine staff. It hurts me that you still doing this. The person I love is trying to harm herself!" he yelled, after that the room when silent. Nobody was saying anything.

Eventually Sheba spoke, "You, love her. What about me!"

"Solomon loves me-Solomon loves me-Solomon loves me!" you mumbled and repeated.

"That doesn't matter." he replied, "Since you want to learn magic so bad (name). Come to my room tomorrow. I going to teach you, and you are going to learn, practice makes perfect." he said leaving the room.

You heard what he said, instead of replying you continued to repeat Solomon loves me.

Sheba turned to you with a snarl on her face, "Your a lucky person to have him love you. Don't ruin this for yourself. If you do, I'll be the one to take him." she said leaving.

You heard what she said too, but you were still mumbling and repeating Solomon loves me.