sᴘᴀʀʀɪɴɢ

[Reader]

"I'm so bored. Maybe I should go find Arba, or maybe Sheba, or maybe Falan so I could play with Tess." I said walking down the halls. I eventually noticed Sheba jumping up and down blushing and stuff.

'Maybe she's looking for Solomon. That's why she must be like that.' I thought as I followed her.

"Hey Sheba, where are you going?" I asked.

"To go see Solomon. My mission was successful and Ugo said he might praise me," she said getting all bubbly.

"Oh, mind if I tag along. I have nothing to do." I suggested.

"Sure!" she answered grabbing my hand.

. . .

"I'm back, Solomon! Are you in here~~?" Sheba called.

We found where Solomon was and was surprised to see him sparring with Arba. All I could think of was 'GO SOLOMON.'

Then I actually yelled it. They turned to face us, but before they could see us I dragged Sheba and hid behind the wall.

'Phew... that was a close one.' I thought as I wiped my forehead.

"Did you hear (name) just now because I did," Arba mentioned.

"I did too, but maybe were hearing things. Her voice was drilled into our minds. She does talk a lot." Solomon said making fun of me.

They continued for a little while and suddenly stopped and started talking about how Arba wasn't going all out, how she's the one who trained him when he was younger.

"Hey Sheba, maybe we should go. I mean- nobody wants someone spying on them." I said taking little steps back motioning Sheba to follow.

"Yeah, maybe your right," she said leaving with me.

. . .

'Sparring... I wanna spar with someone. That might take my boredom away. Maybe I should ask Arba to spar with me or Solomon.' I thought walking down the halls, who knew I was gonna bump into the person I was thinking about.

"Oh (name), didn't see you there. Sorry." Solomon apologized. Well, of course, you didn't your reading a book while walking.

"Oh it's alright, I wasn't watching where I was going," I assured.

"Okay, I'll be going," he said trailing away from me.

"Wait, I'm bored. Can you spar with me? I saw you earlier with Arba." I asked.

He turned to face me and smiled. "How about later, pretty tired from sparring with Arba. Even though she didn't go all out," he suggested.

"Alright! I'm just gonna follow you around. So I have something to do other than mope around." We started to walk around and talk about the other species and a plan to bring everyone together.

. . .

[Sheba]

'I should probably find Solomon again. He might still praise me.' I thought.

I walked down the halls to find (name) chatting with him.

'They look like they're having fun. I should leave them for now.' I thought trailing away from there route.