Chapter 15

Cassie pulled at her restraints; her hands and feet were bound with coarse rope, ankles to the legs of the chair and her wrists tied together behind her. Her heart was hammering with fear, not just of Brandon but of his volatility. She couldn't keep up with these mood swings. He had dragged her into the small, sparsely decorated cabin by the scruff of her neck, digging his fingers in just under her jaw, shoved her into the chair and tied her body with tight complex knots. But now he was suddenly gentle... Running his hands over her bare thighs with whisper touches, grazing his lips over her forelegs and laying soft kisses on her knees and ankles at random.

"You have beautiful legs..." he murmured, grazing his teeth over her other knee now, "You must know though..." He continued, "Because you are always teasing me with these tiny skirts of yours... Always with the tight waist and flowing out from these big hips" His hands shot up and gripped her hips tightly, so tightly she gasped at the pain.

"Stop it!" She cried. He grinned at her,

"Your voice is so much sweeter when you're scared" He looked so proud of himself. It terrified her. His hands returned to her thighs, rubbing them with more force now and scraping his nails over her skin, leaving faint red lines that faded quickly. She tried to twist and pull away but she couldn't move more than a few degrees each way. His focus moved purely to her thighs, his lips ran over her caramel skin like he was searching for something. Cassie couldn't understand what he wanted, what had triggered him to even notice her or what she could have done to offend him, but she tried to keep her mind occupied as he wandered, trying to ignore him as best she could for as long as possible.

He appeared to have found what he was looking for and nipped at a spot dangerously close to her pantie line. Next he sucked the flesh into his mouth, his eyes staring straight up at her, watching her expressions... Enjoying the scared look in her eyes. Cassie tried to pull her legs together but to no avail. He continued to work at his chosen spot, pulling and sucking at it until it became a dark plumb printed on her skin.

She whimpered at the pain, her mind telling her to hold the sounds in, but her body unable to with the sharp shots of pain running up from the bruise. He worked his mouth over and over the same place for what felt like hours to Cassie and a few moments to Brandon, he could sit there forever with her flesh in his mouth.

Finally, he moved on and began the hunt again, looking for the perfect place... This time he chose the inside of her right knee, right on the crease, and started from the beginning, sucking and pulling on the skin methodically. The pain was much worse on a fresh area, on her other leg she had become used to the feeling as he worked the same area for a long time but now she started to squirm again,

"Stop moving" He growled, threateningly. She gave a soft whine of indignation and he stared up at her face once more before latching back onto her. Within seconds she was shifting in her seat again, trying to keep her mind somewhere else. Brandon's wolf growled, it rumbled through his throat and vibrated on her leg. She twisted her body once more in defiance and he bit her, the sting was especially sharp on the sensitive piece of skin.

"Ow!" She yelped. He chuckled and again she felt the vibration of it against her leg. "It's not funny! It really hurts!" But she instantly regretted it when she saw how much he was enjoying hearing her whining voice. His expression was of bliss with his eyes closed and lips curled up slightly where he continued to aggravate her skin with his mouth; he was also hard. She could see it when she craned her neck and feel the tip of it against her lower leg. "You're disgusting" She tried to keep her voice low and almost man-like but he simply replied by biting her again, harder this time. She gasped embarrassingly loudly. He moaned quietly at the sound.