Chapter 4

Markus lips were sucking and pulling at the soft skin of Sam's stomach, growling low in his throat as he dug his fingers into the much smaller boy's back.

"Aah!" Sam yelped, Markus jerked his head up to give him a pointed look,

"Be quiet. How many times do I have to tell you?!"

Sam clamped his hands over his mouth. But couldn't help the squeaks emitting from his lips when his mate sunk lower, biting on his hip bones and licking at the marks. It made a shiver run up his spine even thinking of the alpha doing this to him... But when it actually happened, when Markus would drag him to a secluded room and run his hands over him, leaving small marks over his body (although always where his clothes would cover them), it didn't happen that much (Well, compared to how much time most mates spend together) but it made him so happy. He had a hard time keeping a goofy grin off his face. He didn't care that his mate was ashamed of him, he didn't care that he had to keep it a secret - not when they had these moments. Any other time he wanted to sob and get mad and tell Markus to leave him alone but once his hands were on him, and when he kissed him - he just sunk into this silly bliss.

Markus pulled back, satisfied with his trail of blue and purple marks down Sam's torso. He sat back on his heels on the large soft bed, motioning Sam to sit up too. Sam leant up on his elbows and watched Markus unbuttoning his jeans, opening the front and running his hand over his boxers. Sam blinked and pushed himself forward onto his hands and knees, pressing his face into his alpha's crotch. Markus smirked at the sub catching on and leant back a bit to push his hips forward. Sam took the hint and pulled down the boxers, releasing the larger boy's huge dick.

Sam wasn't surprised. He was often expected to suck the alpha off - did he ever get the same in return? No. And he expected he never would. Markus could never let himself be any less than the top, the most powerful person in the room at all times - a quality that Sam loved and hated in equal measure.

He began to suck slowly on the head, wrapping his plump lips around the sternum and focusing all his attention on rubbing and suckling on the sensitive tip, while his hands rubbed the shaft. He knew what his mate liked and he was proud that he could make him happy. Markus began to grunt and thrust forwards into his mouth,

"Ugh, fuck!" He gripped Sam's chocolate brown hair, gripping the soft strands with his huge hand and holding his face in place, "You're way too fucking good at this" Sam keened at the kind-of compliment and sucked harder, circling with his tongue and hollowing his cheeks. Markus finally began to thrust hard, his hips stuttering and his grip painful on Sam's hair as he came. And Sam swallowed it all.

Sam didn't stop sucking until he was pulled off the alpha's cock by his hair and up onto his knees fully, although he still only reached Markus' chest, the larger boy leant down and tilted his chin up with a firm grip before placing a gentle kiss on his swollen lips.

"Good boy"

~

Karliah was pacing back and forth in her fathers office. It helped her think clearly in there and he often let her use it to work things out. But this she still couldn't get around in her head. Her mate. She had found her mate. At least she thought so - she had never felt this way before about anyone. And that's how the elders always explained it "an indescribable feeling" - basically the most useless explanation but now Karliah seemed to understand.

Because if someone had asked her to explain the connection that she felt to that curly-haired girl - she would have no idea what to say. But she knew there was something between them. She just couldn't understand though - they were clearly incompatible. They weren't fit for each other at all and yet she couldn't get her off her mind. Maybe the next time they met would be better - but she didn't know how? Wasn't this supposed to be like something out of a fairy tale? Eyes meet across a room and they instantly fa in love with each other? Because although she felt a deep pull inside her physically and subconsciously - the kid was a little shit. And she did not take defiance well.

Those eyes had captured her... such a deep green with tiny silver flecks that could only be seen up close. Like when she was in her lap. Karliah shuddered, trying not to get hard again. It was hard enough trying to hide her boner when Cassie was in her lap. That was the only time she liked the girl's personality - when she was asleep!

Just spanking her had Karliah dripping with precum. The way she tilted her wide hips, the way those peach-pink lips parted with every moan and the way her pussy dripped more with every hit. Shit. Now The alpha was hard again. It must be just physical, she thought. She just has a nice body, that's all.

But now she was in this predicament, Karliah decided to reward herself... She did show a lot of self control earlier so she felt she deserved it. She unzipped her cargo pants and pulled them down slightly to rest low on her hips, pulling out her cock to start stroking to the image of Cassie's cherry red cheeks.