Chapter 6

"MARKUS! MARKUS!" The omega was screaming his name beneath him, his eyes rolling back in his head as he took the full length of his alpha.

Markus shuddered and rammed into his tiny lover again, gripping his waist to hold him in place. The omega was writhing and sobbing, his legs jerking and spreading and his hands simply didn't know where to go, they gripped the sheets, the alpha's shoulders, then his hair, then the omegas own hair and then back in the sheets. He just couldn't control the pleasure coursing through his body. Markus grabbed his wrists and pinned them with one of his huge hands, holding them above his head, he then used his free hand to toy with the brunettes hard nipples. He pulled and twisted, earning himself moans and gasps that only made his dick throb more,

"Aaah - Markus please!" Every time he heard the omega say his name he had to bite down on his lip so as not to moan like a whore. He started pounding into the hot tight hole even harder, watching the omega's mouth drop open as he tried to form words but the pleasure was just too much. His back arched and Markus switched to his other nipple, toying with it roughly. A sharp gasp was ripped from his mate's throat and Markus looked up to see his head thrown back - and in the crook of his neck was the alpha's mark. He growled low in his throat possessively. Mine. That was the only thought running through his head. This perfect porcelain doll belonged to him and no one was going to take him away. Just the thought spurred him on and he took back both hands to spread the omega's leg still they were flat on the bed either side of him, allowing him to push in deeper.

"Please Master, I'm going to cum!" Those big eyes gazed up at him and he lost it. Shooting his hot load deep inside his mate.

Markus shot up in bed, his tanned skin covered in a light layer of sweat. He was panting like he had just finished running a marathon and his arms shook with the effort of holding him up in place. He growled, why was his wolf doing this to him? He just saw the omega yesterday, and not just looking - he got sucked off for christs sake. Why couldn't his wolf just be happy with that? It should feel lucky. And now he was rock hard, just his underwear rubbing against his dick was almost painful.

He checked the time on his phone, he had time to rub one out before he needed to start getting ready - he hated cold showers and only used them to get his hard-on to go down if he was in a hurry. The alpha slid his boxers off and rested his back against the soft pillows, sliding a hand down to grip the base of his cock. Masturbation was the only time he willingly thought about the omega - because ever since his 16th birthday nothing else could get him over that edge, and he had tried with quite a few girls. They could get him hard, and they could get him close, but only the thought of those big crystal blue eyes could get him off. He spent the next 20 minutes playing the scene from his dream over and over in his head until finally, he came with a long groan. His favourite part was the omega screaming his name. The omega wasn't allowed to say his name, only 'Alpha', 'Sir' or sometimes 'Master' but a lot of people cringed at that one. But once, years ago, in his soft sweet voice - He said his name. And ever since Markus has played that one word over and over in his head. Ugh, he seriously needed to do something about this... It was driving him mad... He pulled back the covers and stretched out his long arms and legs, ready to start another long day.

~

The bell rang to signal the start of the school day and Cassie waved goodbye to her best friend before weaving in and out of the crowd and down to her first lesson. It was her first chemistry lesson at the academy and she was pretty nervous - because she sucked at chemistry. Once she got near the door, the mix of scents hit her nose and she sniffed, trying to get a good idea of the mixture of students gathered around in clumps outside the door, waiting for class to start.

The clock is about to hit 9AM - The start of the lesson, when an intense scent hits the subs nose. A sharp, sultry smell with floral hints - Strong yet sweet. She sniffs the air and let's her eyelids flutter before spinning round to see where the amazing smell is coming from. But finds herself face-to-chest with Alpha Karliah.