Dream come true

[Suyoung]

I dream so happily. "Kids get to bed now" I say. "Mom we arenot kids anymore" Ye-Joon says in English. "Listen to your mom son" Lucas backs me up. "I'm 18 I don't have to listen anymore" Ye-Joon talks back suddenly SLAP! "Owww!" Ye-Joon cries as he looks behind him. "Boy! Don't make me smack you like I did Su that one time go to bed!" Blu said. Ye-Joon obayed and went to his room. "Oppa!" I said as I hugged him. "Hi Su how are ya?" He asked. "I'm good" I said. "Uncle Blu!" Miyeon said running in from her room and hugging Blu. "Hi Yeony" Blu said. He handed her a book. "OMG! The sequal to "Truth be Told!" Miyeon said excited. "It's signed to. For my favorite niece" Blu winked. "OMG thank you!" Miyeon said as she kissed Blu on his cheek before rushing back to her room to read.

Lucas and I smiled as she excitedly closed her door and I counted. "5,4,3,2,1" I said and pointed as she played NCT's songs. "She loves her dad huh?" Lucas said. "Of course she does. She loves her uncle too" I heard TEN say as he entered. I hugged him. "Hi Lee young" I said calling TEN by his Korean name. "Hi ya Su" he said hugging me back. "Aunt Su!" I heard Yoona their daughter say. I turned around and saw her standing there her hair red and black. "Oh my look at you sweetheart you look beautiful!" I said. "Thank you daddy TEN chose my hair color. He said "I use to have this so I know it looks good" I like it alot" Yoona said. "When is your debut?" Lucas asked as she hugged him. "Next month!" Yoona said. "That's the same as Ye-Joon" I said. "Yeah! I'm in the sister group to his boy group with Uncle Bambam's son. With Uncle Jeno's daughter" Yoona said. "That's great honey" I said as I hugged her. "Is Ye-Joon up? I'd like to practice with him a little" Yoona said. "He's in his room" Lucas said. Yoona nodded and went to Ye-Joon's room. "Idol cousins have you ever thought that would happen?" Blu said as we sat down to drink wine. "It's amazing. I think" TEN said. "Is Yoona the main dancer of her group?" Lucas asked. "She is and the main vocalist" Blu said. "Wow! Such a talented little girl" I said. A few hours later Blu, TEN, and Yoona had left and both our kids were alseep. I finished switching over laundry while Lucas made our bed. We then retired to our room. We turned our lights out and cuddled up to each other before falling fast asleep. I yawn as I wake up and look at Lucas. "My husband" I said. I then looked around and saw my room in mine and Blu's apartment. "When did I...." Then I realized. "It was a dream.... Then.... AHHHHH!" I screamed.
************************************
[Blu]

I heard Suyoung scream and I ran upstairs followed by TEN. "Su!" I said as I burst into her room. She ran to me. "Why is Lucas in my bed!" She said. Lucas yawned and woke up. "What's with all the screaming?" he said sleepily. TEN and I laughed. "Good job" TEN said. "What the hell is going on?" Su asked. "We made your dream come true" I said. "My dream?" Su asked confused. "When you and I were in America you told me once. "One day I want to go to sleep alone but wake up with Lucas in my bed." So we made that happen" I said. "You ass!" Su said. I ran away. "Get back here! Ugh!!!" She screamed as she chased after me. "I'm gonna kill you!" Su screamed in English. I just laughed as I kept running. "Did I hear that right?" Lucas said back in Su's room. "Heard what right?" TEN asked. "That she had a dream to wake up next to me?" Lucas said blushing.

"That's what I heard" TEN said. "How was it sleeping next to your first boyfriend?" Lucas asked. TEN blushed. "He's not my boyfriend" TEN said. "Yet" Lucas said. "Yet..." TEN said blushing. "Get dressed breakfast is waiting" he continued. A few minutes later once Su calmed down Lucas and TEN came downstairs and we all sat at the table. "This is so delicious!" Lucas said. "Thanks" TEN said. "TEN and I made these" I said. "No wonder it's so good" Su said. TEN and I smiled. "It feels like were a family having breakfast" I thought. I looked at TEN and blushed. I then rememberd back at the stadium. I touched my chin where TEN touched and it brought a blush to my cheeks. TEN noticed and blushed himself. Afterwards Su went to shower and TEN and Lucas left back to their dorms. I cleaned the dishes and went down stairs to open the boutique. Once I opened it up Blackpink entered. "Hiya Blu" Rose said. "Hi ladies. Your designs are ready" I said motioning them to follow me. I lead them to the curtains and pulled them back revealing their outfits. "Oh my god!" Lisa said. "Totally my style" Jennie said. "These designs are yours to ware as you wish" I said.

"These are ours?" Rose asked. "Yeah!" Su said coming into the boutique. Jisoo hugged her. "Thank you" She said. "Your welcome eonni" Su said. The girls grabbed their designs and thanked us before they had to leave to catch their flight. We clean the Boutique as customers come in and shop. I noticed a student waa staring at me. I smiled at him he blushed and hid his face. "What is that about?" I thought. I saw him looking at the clothes. "Let me know if you need help" I told him. Suddenly fans began screaming outside and I heard cameras flashing. I looked as Taeyong entered. "Welcome to Suyoung's Boutique" I said. He walked right to me and grabbed my hand leading me away from prying eyes and into our storage. Su saw and she closed the doors to the boutique. "Everyone keep looking I'll be right back" She said and followed. "What's up?" I asked. Taeyong grabbed me forcefully and kissed me. "Emm!" I said.