Truth

[Suyoung]

As I slept I dreamed. "Mom wake up" my daughter Miyoung said shaking me. "What?" I asked. "Dad and Ye-Joon are coming back today" she said. "Oh my god! We need to get this house cleaned!" I said. Miyoung nodded and together we cleaned up. I had Miyoung 5 years after Ye-joon and he was a very active big brother. I'd try to tend to her as an infant but he'd beat me to it. As they aged they drifted apart then Ye-Joon was gone alot training. He wants to be an idol like his dad. Miyoung wants to be like me a fashion designer. She helps me with designs and we have a few of her designs in our boutiques. Since I was 19 to my 40's I have had a lot of success. I've opened up more boutiques in Seoul and across South Korea.

An hour or two later we heard our front door open and in walked Ye-joon and..... "Lucas!" I said and hugged him. "Daddy's home" he said. "Dad!" Miyoung said as she hugged her dad. "Hey I'm here too!" Ye-Joon said. His sister hugged him. I kissed his head. "Welcome home boys" I said. We sat down to eat and Miyoung had her nose stuck in her book. "Miyoung dear it's dinner time you can read later" I said. "Sorry mom. Uncle Blu writes such good books all my friends love him" Miyoung said putting her book down. "I know I am a fan of his writing myself" I said. "Mom tell us again how you and Uncle Blu moved to Korea" Miyoung asked. "Don't you get tired of hearing that?" Lucas laughed. "Never it's so romantic. They move from their familiar home to an unknown land meet two idols and fall madly in love. I love it!" Miyoung said. I laughed. "You got that from me haha" I said.
************************************

[Blu]

As I sat at my computer I looked over at Su fast asleep. "I don't know what to do.... I can't believe Lucas would do something like that" I thought. I called TEN. "Hello?" Taeyong answered. "Taeyong? Where is TEN?" I asked. "He's in the shower" Taeyong said making me blush at imagining his hot body soaked. "I'll tell him to call you when he gets out. Unless you want me" Taeyong said. "I want Lucas" I said. "Lucas? Why?" Taeyong said. "Is that Su?" I heard TEN say. "No its Blu" Taeyong said. I heard TEN quickly grab his phone and Taeyong laugh. "I didn't flirt" Taeyong said. "Hello?" TEN answered. "Um where is Lucas?" I asked. "Lucas? He's at WayV's dorm getting his new phone set up and a lecture from our manager" TEN said. "New phone?" I said confused. "Yeah he had to get a new one cause one of our crazed fan's stole his old one" TEN said. "They do that?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah all the time! I keep mine in my eye sight all the time" TEN said. "Unless your in the shower?" I said. "Yeah then I have Taeyong hold it" TEN said. "Explains why he answered" I said. "Yeah but why do you want Lucas?" TEN asked. "Jeno told me he's a player and he used Su for sex then did away with her" I said. "That's not true at all" TEN said. "Mind if we meet up?" I asked. "I'll come to you" TEN said. I walked down stairs after handing Su her teddy bear I got her for her first break up. It always helped her. Once I was downstairs I cooked something for me and TEN. I didn't know what he liked so I just cooked one of my favorite foods. "I hope he likes tacos" I thought. I cooked as before it finished I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and there was TEN. I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks for coming. I hope you like tacos" I said.

"I do actually" TEN said. "I'm glad it's one of my favorite foods" I said. "Good to know" TEN said. Together we finished cooking and I put up some for Su. TEN and I sat on the couch as we ate. "Your telling me Lucas isn't what Jeno said?" I said. "Oh he is a player but Su changed something in him. He blushed around her as you saw and he'd always ask about her when I met her to discuss my design" TEN said. "He did?" I said surprised. "Yeah it surprised me too. I saw him masturbating once and I think he said her name" TEN said. "Oh my" I said. "Yeah" TEN said. "So Jeno is lying?" I asked. "Undoubtedly" TEN said. "Why would he?" I asked. "He likes Su and wants to get her. No matter how. He just targeted Lucas cause he said he likes Su's company. Jeno is only 18 he's still a kid" TEN said. "Oh? I see" I said. "Yep" TEN said. "So Jeno wants tk downgrade Lucas huh? Well he's gotta try harder then that. Su is smitten with Lucas. I call her Mrs. Hwang alot cause of how much she loves Lucas" I said. "Hahahaha! I call Lucas a collared dog cause he's so smitten with Su" TEN said.

"Is he really?" I asked. "Yes he is. He told me himself" TEN smiled. "This is really good Blu" he continued as he ate his taco. "Well thank you" I said. We finished eating and TEN followed me upstairs. We entered my room and I checked on Su. "She's still out" I said. "She's cute when she's asleep" TEN said as he checked on her too. I sat at my computer and pulled up my story I'm working on. TEN nosied in and looked. "A novel?" TEN asked. "Yeah. I'm an author" I said "really I want to read one of your books" TEN said. "Well I have extra copy in my closet over there" I said pointing. TEN opened my closet and smiled as he saw my box of my books. He took out "Deadly Beauty" and looked at the cover. "It looks interesting" he said. "That's "Deadly Beauty" my very first and only book out" I said. TEN sat on my bed and began to read as I began to write.